Chapter XIII

Published: September 16th, 2022.

Last Modified: February 3rd, 2023.

Previously, on Chapter 12:

~

You and your parents gazed at each other after a long time inside the mansion, And then the Koopalings pushed you behind because your parents could steal you if they get the chance, they were protecting you as they were arguing with your parents. Meanwhile, Ludwig left the room when everybody was distracted, and called his friend named Everard, Ludwig asked Everard if he could throw the strongest explosive to the mansion, after a small talk, Everard ended up running to the mansion they were in. "I love you more then anything else, isn't that right [Y/N]?"one of your ex-parents said. "That's not true." You replied. 

And then, BOOM, there goes an explosion.

~

This chapter is going to be one of the longer chapters, the reasoning is that the previous chapter was short and a little unnecessary.

WARNING: I haven't written anything since months ago, therefore this chapter could be pretty bad, and this book doesn't have a script and the consequence of it is that the chapters could not make sense.

~

The explosion swayed the entire mansion, and the place lights up from the aspect of the explosion having a fire, causing everyone to shudder.

Bowser was horrified and fled into another chamber, where he unintentionally walked into one of your parent's jail traps, he was stuck in a big net that fits his size. in this case, he got trapped again. Unfortunately, The Koopalings didn't have time to respond to what happened to Bowser because you and the Koopalings were focused on the explosion situation going on.

All the shy guy citizens in the neighborhood gasped, especially from such suspense. They all ran away in fear.

The parents were staring at you for what you previously stated, their eyes darkish crimson and their pupils devilishly curved. The truth was going to give them a poor reputation, even if they already had one. The floor turned into a slanted posture, forcing individuals to tumble off and little sections of the area to crumble one by one. The castle was trembling, and the explosion caused the first level to shatter into extremely thin fragments. You were about to fall off the floor when Ludwig came over to grab your hand and got you back up, which he was holding against the still-secured wall until it fell a second later.

Morton was standing next to him, gaining an idea in a hasty second, He gazed at you, then at your parents, pushing them away and out the glassy window and when they were across the window there was a bloody transition on them, changing from furious to injured, they both got flung and landed on a tree, and your mother managed to stand up the first second holding her partner's hand.

Ludwig's hair was blowing strongly from that explosion, and you were scared when you looked down at the mansion as there were no walls around, giving you a slight whimper. You then accidentally tripped over something, fell, and thankfully your foot landed on top of the floor after you were upside down and on the verge of falling. And then you got super anxious. "Oh no!!" Ludwig shouted, and then ran to your side.

"[Y/N]!! LOOK AT MY FACE, YOU DESPICABLE COWARD!" Your mother's face was covered in bruises from hitting that tree as she spoke in an injured state. Unfortunately, she was standing on the tree, instead of having the potential to seriously injure her entire body. The tree was loose and could fall at any time. As pieces of the disintegrating castle flew through the air and landed on the grass, no matter what was flying by, your mother was looking up at you. This location has windy, red lighting. When you tried to ignore her after that, it was clear that you didn't want to hear what she had to say.