Chapter VIII

Published: January 20th, 2022.

Last Modified: November 29th, 2022.

~

all of us walked through the graystone path, and dad opened the gates with a key.. "our front yard looks marvellous" said me. we have a sculpture of bowser, and a statue of bowser, but with the koopalings and me this time!

we have a basketball hoop, and a basketball.

the grass is so light, and we have a protection of like bubble, in our front yard.. making it safer.

we'll be staying in the island until my parents give up, or if i'm willing to defeat them.

the exterior is so mm, there's two trees one in the left, one and the right.. the statue is in the middle. all this surrounded with flowers, and all of it being held by a big ass pot with grass.

and we have lanterns as light, and we own a tub outside, also known as a spa.. my dad unlocked the door with an password. "dude you see this place, this is getting ridiculously insane" said iggy. "such ridiculously hot" morton replied, everyone dropped their baggages aside me.

the interior of the house has the same carpet with the red and yellow outlines, just with different direction, and at the end of the path, it shapes like a arrow, there's 3 arrows, leading to the kitchen, living room and bedrooms.

"where is the bathroom?" said morton. my dad snapped his fingers and the bathroom shows up. "oooh" said morton

"the first thing morton does here is taking a dump now" ludwig said.

"why not, the more you eat the bigger you'll eventually get.. the bigger poops" said morton, which made everyone cringed at him, he closed the door and locked it. gross.

~

we all walked through the hallway and the floors material is literally rainbow road, directions to every room.

"let's take a look at y/n's room first!"

my dad showed me my room, holy shit it looks better compared than the last one.. all the koopalings from behind fell their jaws, and me in the front was literally frozen shocked. the room of craziness, so.

my room looks like a museum. there's a statue of me in the middle of the room. and the great view outside, i can see the whole damn ocean.. and the sun on the Center, i can't accidentally fall off the balcony, because it's protected with a fence.. and i have a deck chair, and there's another balcony next to mines, from ludwigs balcony.

ludwig is from next door, so I could wake up and set foot to the balcony, waving at ludwig.

aside from the balcony, i have a shelf with my sleeping meds.. with a note saying "take 2" and another shelf below it.. with some of my stuff. in the left corner on my bedroom which is a closet.. in the left side there's like 29 hangers hanging my clothes, because I counted all the hangers.

the closet has the portal on the right side.

the ceiling is super high up, and big spiral stairs.. the spiral stairs lead to a door that is a jewelry room, which is for fortune when I get a job..