Chapter V

Published: January 16th, 2022.

Last Modified: November 29th, 2022.

~

we visited kamek in the hospital.

we drove there in silence, in pain. we walked to the hospital.

king dad asked one of the doctors where kamek is. "follow me" the doctor koopa said. "ok" dad said.

opened the door looking at kamek having health issues now, "YOU'VE SEE WHAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE DONE?" morton said. "hush" ludwig said. and put his hand into morton's face "it's not their fault, they know that their parents are quite hellish." dad said.

morton felt so dumb after saying that.

i walked closer to kamek as everyone else stands by the door. "I'm sorry about my parents, I hate them so much more after what they have done to you" i stated.

kamek looked at me and said "it's ok, it's okay.."

"atleast ludwig could fix me with his wand right?" kamek said, everyone looked at ludwig. "oh okay I'll try".

king boo and his son came. "oh, hi uncle" morton said. "heyy buddy, long time no see" king boo said.

"who's that?" i said, morton looked at me and said "well it's my uncle, and he's a ghost because he got shot on November 26, 1981. "every year on November 26 is my birthday now" king boo stated.

ludwig tried helping kamek with his wand, but it doesn't work because like what I said it's weaker than his last one.

dad doesn't have a wand, wendy got one but it's weaker than Ludwig's wand, and almost same as every other koopaling.

5 hours earlier in Roy's POV:

it was 4 am, and I cannot sleep.. so I decided to go downstairs and take a snack..

but i looked in y/ns backpack because he/she has a lot of snacks.. i found his/her id in there, i took a look and it said "y/n's birthday is August 28" but today is August 23. I screenshot it and put back the id. i didn't care about the snacks. i wanted to screenshot their birthday date so I could surprise them on their birthday.

i hope it's no fake id.

i put back the id on the backpack walking upstairs, i always put my phone to my pockets, thinking of showing it to our family. and it's gonna spread but not to y/n's eyesight and ear hearing.

than it was 4:10 am. and I fell asleep.

back to 5 hours later and to y/ns pov.

i see roy getting something out of his pocket. he grinned and he showed my birthday date to everyone..

but why?? and how. "y/ns birthday date is coming in several days" morton said, everyone stared at me, but I ignored.. bowser found a perfect plan for a birthday party.. i bet their parties are always a treat.

kamek said my name and I looked back to kamek.

kamek took his broom out and said "here.. since your birthday is coming in a few days." "I don't have many days sweetie.. i wish you the best of luck." tears fell out of dad's eyes. and said "I wish you well in heaven.." I was shocked.. he has been here since day one. flashbacks to him accidentally slipping his portal down to my closet.