Chapter IX

Published: January 24th, 2022.

Last Modified: November 29th, 2022.

~

so, there was blood splatter all over a window, and it's on the room where my dad and lemmy last was in.

and look, it's my god damn parents.. they're back at it again with another plan.

me and morton looked at each other and shrugged, and worrying.. so both of us went outside like big brothers.

"y'all stay in the car" i said. "got it" ludwig said.

and roy continued to play flappy bird.

me and morton slowly get up the stairs, and opened the door.. peeking out a bit "HOLYYY FUCK!" i screamed on top of my lungs.

iggy literally died and my dad was having a fist fight with one of my parents, omfg I never knew what to do because I was only 15..

I hid under a plant undercover, and slowly make it to my way into where iggy is. i took the wheelchair with iggy in it, and slowly took him out of the door.

i went back outside but walking while holding iggy's wheelchair with iggy in it, roy looked at iggy up and down and he was really disappointed.

where even the fuck is lemmy?

"come on, quick let's call another ambulance!" ludwig shouted, gee that hurts my ears.

hopped on the back seat and morton carried iggy to the back seat too, taking lemmy's seat.

while lemmy rushed quick to us, having some urgent news.. while ludwig was calling the ambulance where they are.

it was getting hectic in here, lemmy blamed his feet for running too slow. anyway, lemmys urgent news was that my dad didn't won the fist fight.. so morton took the fucking car, driving it.. turning it, all of us puts in our seatbelts.

we all drove away, we might crushed some cars trying to get out of the parking lot, but it was okay, meanwhile my parent flings the hospital so high up, i gotta pretend like I'm one of these innocent citizens.

morton starting picking up speed, to the max.

we took iggy to an ambulance and try to rush the progress, and morton gave him extra tips, using my dads wallet.

i want to make my dad proud, or something I'll tell my future kids.. a story that actually fucking exists.

my old dad (not bowser) found us and "is that the fastest you could do morton?" i said. "YEAH.. 460 SPEED!" they started following us, but than a big piranha plant starts biting his foot, distracting him a little.

giving us more chance of making him getting lost of where I was.

we tricked off a boosting ramp. "holy shit its like fucking Mario kart again, but without the items and the 12 races." i said.

"ik your new here but tricking off ramps is like a normal day for us" said ludwig while smiling.

"is our dad just being dead and iggy dead and also left junior a normal day for us?"said morton.