Chapter XII

Published: June 8th, 2022.

Last Modified: November 29th, 2022.

~

"Ah shit," Morton paused for a moment. My father grinned and added, "I got y'all now, hoes." Bowser took a step forward. "There's no way you're calling my kids hoes." Bowser articulated the case, and he was correct. "Oh naturally you're willing to rise up for them, bowser, but here's a fact bowser... you people are Vulnerable!" My ex father said. My ex mother nodded.

Oh, and by the case, my parents are wearing the big mushroom potion, my ex-father tried to grab me but was stopped by Bowser, and I backed up a little, bowser tried to protect me. "So you're all defending yourselves?" My ex-dad remarked, "pfft amateurs." Junior inquired, "grinch, what?" "Don't get them to take you, buddy," Bowser warned.

I'm shocked Bowser is at ease with this; he doesn't seem to mind the fight at all, it's as if he's battled with it a dozen times. I'm okay with it and I'm thrilled for him. but for me it's the very first time, me and Ludwig considered using the wand to escape with Bowser more quickly, but what about my parents, who are still around striving to be far more of a jerk... and gaining more power? Yes, I'm going to stay here until they're defeated.

I was in the very rear and everyone else was in the front, and they were all defending me, if I tried to say anything, they just ordered me to shut up, I'm not certain why, but it's probably for the best. Nonetheless, I was seated in a log, And I'm in the far left corner, withering with tension. Until I peeked outside and saw a koopa with something like a bomb... and he looked a lot like Ludwig's pal... and also what the hell is going on??

Ludwig's pov:

Bowser, junior, and his six koopalings were fighting y/n's parents, but I needed to get away, so I concealed beneath my shell and leapt out of sight from everyone. I took stealthy steps and dialled Everard's number, he's my older brother, and I'm adopted. I contacted him since I had his number. There was a brief minute of quiet at the start of the call. "Hey Everard, it's been such a long time since we've known each other for years," I was the first one to remark.

"Oh, so you rang for what?" everard remarked.

"Well, I normally ring you if I need assistance, and I'm looking forward to your explosives." ludwig said.

"Why are you doing this, and where are you going?" remarked Everard

"Well, did you hear about the mansion on the reports?" ludwig said.

"I did hear about it, and so did all the others.. it's fucking trending on Twitter," Everard stated.

"I would like you to blow it up since we're locked inside after attempting to save my father." ludwig said.

"Sure, which bomb do you want, the nuclear or the small?" everard remarked.

"Whichever blasts the hardest," ludwig remarked.

"I presume the nuclear," Everard responded.

"Make sure it works; I'm sure that ancient device hasn't been used in a long time!" ludwig said.

"I'm hopeful it will work, and farewell, meet ya in the mansion!" Everard said.

They put down the phone.

~All messaged above were written in February, it was before I wanted to discontinue this book~

I said I was discontinuing this book, and then a day later I made a sequel. "Why are you continuing this book, HOW SO?" you might wonder. And the answer should be straightforward: we're almost done with this book. I'd like to finish a book for the first time, and this one is the simplest, goddamn it. Why did such a jerk like me would stop writing this book at one of the last chapters. Don't worry, I've got this.

"How could my child just betray me like that, and why was it so simple for a youngster to do?" Your mother muttered angrily, putting her hands out in a shrug with a frown. their pupils narrowed in on their foes. "You're an abuser, and I'm going to call the cops on you when this scenario is over," This is for [Y/N]'s good." Morton grumbled fiercely at her. Your father's face was scornfully dumbfounded, as if he was amazed that could've been stated, rather then anything else. Morton was perplexed by the unexpected surprise action. "Hmph, I'm ready to go home," Wendy spoke in a childlike manner. Which was completely disregarded by everyone. "Listen, you don't even give that poor guy a chance, man." Roy remarked. "They were having the time of their lives here, I personally just think that it's better here then their time on earth." Iggy said, helping out with Roy's sentence.

"I know you hate [Y/N], therefore we took [Y/N] to this dimension." That line, according to Lemmy, should have been agreed upon by the entire audience. "Why did you believe I came all the way here just to get that child back?" It was said by your mum, pretending to have innocence. "You were only here to make them sad; you only want them because you want a larger family; you are one of those people who thinks having a large family is nice, isn't that right... and you don't even treat them equally." Bowser explained. Your mother laughed hysterically, giggling at such words. "No, I don't," she says. "I love [Y/N] more then anything else, isn't that right?" Your mother said to you, she sounded like some witch. and then glanced at you with her eyes gazing at you.

You looked up at her, as her eyes were the brightest thing on the room. "That's not true!" You said dryly, with a honest voice. "No." You added, shaking your head. This was the best response over breaking down and crying.

That sentence could change the whole friendship between you and your parents, to worse.

Ludwig was hearing your conversation feeling proud for you.

And then suddenly, a bomb was heard..

A/N: this is a short chapter, and ah shit.. CLIFFHANGER!