Chapter VI

Published: January 17th, 2022.

Last Modified: November 29th, 2022.

~

my parents pov:

i heard some glass broken, told my wife and she didn't believe me.. what a deaf wife.. I stood up with my pajamas walking in the hallways. taking a peek on the science room. i said "dudee, where did that experiment go?" was it normal that it disappears?

its koopa world, so I should have nothing to be afraid of.. i rushed next to the science counter. "man, what a lab" i was distracted with everything here, approaching closer to the counter.. i felt something on my foot. my eyes widened, i knew that suspicious substance. nonONO! i should've been on my bed.. and should've wore socks, or shoes!

i slipped and that gooey stuff got everywhere on me.. man i didn't feel too good. and I seemed to not be able to control myself.

i was panicking.. but I cant. i started growing, and growing.. becoming SO BIG! i ruined our rented home apartment.

all that money was a big fat waste, i managed to control myself afterwards, and i stopped growing, our rented house roof is completely destroyed. my wife looked up at me.

*chuckles awkwardly "you look like bowser" my wife said.. and she cringed.

"oh WAIT, maybe we could destory this CITYY! come on!" my wife said.. licking the leftovers of the liquid. "come on, let's go find y/ns location and completely destroy them!"

we kicked off our house, and stomped on everyone in the highway.. man this was so fun.

y/ns pov:

"wake up y/n, we're here" said ludwig, my eyes opened up, and I looked at the house, man this looks hella beautiful. the wall are light yellow and the material they used was wood. there's a chimney and a dormer roof. a balcony on the center in the second floor, speaking of floors. there's 3 floors on that house.

we parked somewhere, and i see my dad's mom walking downstairs. "oh I miss you sm boys" said to 7 of the koopalings. she doesn't know who junior is, or even me. "where have you been son?" my dad's mom said. "I've been busy mom, teaching the koopalings how to do a lot of stuff, and since the last time I saw you I've got two new ones." said dad.

my dad pointed at me and junior. he said "like two days ago, I've adopted another koopa, and this will be.. my last one" 9 koopalings is enough.. but isn't that a odd number?

my dad's mom looked at me and winked at me, luckily she wasn't that mean.

"6 years ago, i got a new child. his name is junior, and he's the youngest as you can see" said dad. my mom looked at junior, doing funny faces. successfully making him laugh.

anyways, we hopped out of our valkswagen beetle. and my dad's mom gave us a tour. "this is.. my front yard" holy shit, I'm gonna some practice in there with my broom.. it's mostly empty.. just surrounded with bunch of trees. the grass looks fluffy, and clean. than we have the balcony. "wow, we can watch the yard grow beans" morton said.

"wow, so random" lemmy said.

dad opened the trunk and handed me my broom. "here.. make my mom proud" said before smiling. "mm okay!"