Chapter III

Published: January 15th, 2022.

Last Modified: November 29th, 2022.

~

"where am I??" I exclaimed, looking around. "where is everybody, even the damn turtles??" I then shouted again, but then i heard sounds coming from the bushes, and i reacted with a nervous expression.. "good thing I brought my flashback for stuff like this!" i spoke joyfully in my head, with a sudden change of mood from nervous to brave.

When I slowly approached the bush, and noticed the slightly exposed body rustling the bushes, it looks like... the same wizard who dropped his portal. I assumed he's probably mad at me for using it. i turned on my flashlight and I saw a old shelter, but I wasn't here for that.. I'm definitely too young to do this scary stuff.

my grandpa told me how to defend.. and I'm used to be pretty good at this stuff, but now I don't remember, but whatever.

i get nearer, and nearer to the bush.. and kamek jumped out of the bush, which caused me to flinch nervously.. "AHH- um, what do you want?" I questioned.. "gimme back my PORTAL." kamek said.

"I'm lost, so if I give it to you, I'm going to be more lost." kamek didn't seem to give a shit.

"come on, hop on my broom!" Kamek demanded. "wait what, i remember always dreaming about doing this.." my mind stated. i bring the portal with me, making sure to not lose it or anything.

he knew where my home was.. because he waved at me and he remembered me, and also kamek knew my street.

kamek dropped me off into my bedroom.. 

"here, you can have the portal kamek." i sighed. "thanks" he said.. leaving while waving at me.. i feel bad for the koopalings now.. they gave me a chance to be one of them. and I miss my elementary school friends.. guess I'm gonna live in reality for now.

the blood on the stairs still haven't got cleaned up, and my sister still looks dead. and it's 6 of the morning.. and my chess pieces are still in the ground, well.. atleast i made a wizard happy.

hearing my mom and dad waking up, knowing its gonna be the end of me, them walking to the hallways. but I remembered my dad is always drunk, and a smoker.. and my mom is pretty drunk too!

they're holding hands together. my drowsy dad didn't look where he was going at all, he slipped on the blood falling with my mom.

both of them crushed into my sister. "OH NOO, IM SO SORRY" my sister was in the hospital for this..

my sister turned out to be in a small coma last night, and than she woke up, and told her parents everything.. the koopas, the portal.. and involved me into her words.

if I still had that god damn portal, I'd be pretty safe by running away.. and people on my side.. my emotions are frowning.

"hey dude." i slowly looked behind.. Its a shy guy with a mask and he's willing to help me. "can I help you, i heard you got a lot of mess" he said. "for sure?" i said, "yeah, ofc.. i like to be helpful!" he said

"how did you get into my bedroom?"

"oh.. well kamek felt bad for you so he wanted me to help."