Chapter IV

Published: January 16th, 2022.

Last Modified: October 30th, 2022.

~

my parents pov:

me and my wife went back home after my daughter being in a coma for the whole night, ig thats the punishment to make her shut her fucking eyes closed, but fr though.. that sucked, i want her to expose y/n. i wanted to say "that's my girl"..

anyways, i was going to blame y/n for the blood of the stairs.. thought on my head, but the stairs were cleaned, and all fixed. shining and feeling clean on my feet..

my only weakness... I shouted "Y/N!!!!!" i went to their room, and they weren't there, only to see that their closet door was opened. with a.. strange looking bloody mirror.. on their room.. i fainted and told my wife about it.. "WHERE DID Y/N GO?? I WANTED TO SELL THEM FOR MONEY TO BECOME RICH AGAIN!!!! AGHHHH!!"

i fainted, my wife fainted..all my sons and daughters fainted.. but 5 minutes later I got back up realizing about that damn mirror.. MAYBE THAT WAS WHERE Y/N WENT!! announcing my wife and the family.

come on y'all, lets drag y/n back here and sell them to the bank, my eyes will be shaped like US dollars while grinning, cant wait to see that.

the reason why I waited for him to grew up, is so that I could get more money.

maybe rn is the perfect time.

y/n's pov:

———-

....

i heard ludwig and roy sitting next to me moving my body and telling me too wake up.

*sigh* "wake up y/n." ludwig said. i woke up seeing king bowser confronting iggy. "is iggy gonna be okay?" ludwig said "yes.. yes."

bowser walked up to me and said "u ok?" i can feel cracks and scars on my bones.. so I said "no I'm not ok." i said. "does this stuff happen everyday?"i said. "no, this was the first time" bowser said, showing me a worried face and tears.

"ludwig can you cast a spell on y/n so he won't be fucked up with all that blood?" ludwig said sure, and brings his wand out for his pocket, but the spell doesn't work. *wendy facepalms* "we're going to need kamek to fix him"

ludwig called kamek all i heard was chatter chatter, kamek rushed to me with his broom and said "you're gonna be perfectly fine!" casted a spell on me that all the blood was dry and the cracks closed.

that's a thanks to kamek, he said "am I gonna stay here or-"roy cut him off and said nope because he doesn't have other injuriés, morton from behind me saying. "oh, come on.. I'm hurt like y/n you idiot roy." oh. fix him than you can move. "okay" and fixes him.

he flew away. and I stood up seeing king bowser whooping iggy "STOP!" he said.. bowser wasn't going to stop until he realized he doesn't want to be a bad parent.

i really wanted to see king dad's castle so I told him when we are going. "oh, about 15 minutes" 15 minutes!! "ugh, so impatient" wendy from behind said.

Ludwig's wand was broken after that car crash, so someone gave him a shiny new one, but it wasn't like the one that had everything.