Chapter II

Published: January 15th, 2022.

Last Modified: November 29th, 2022.

~

...

"y/n".

"Y/N"?

these were the words I first listened when I got dragged across the portal, I saw one of my old friends from elementary school, Maverick... After my dizziness I stood up and he was a damn Koopa.. "this isn't real, this isn't REAL!" I cried out, I was so stressed at first sight, So I don't believe at love in first sight.

I glanced around my surroundings, and it turned out the place I was in was a mushroom city. I gasped in shock, and then maverick told me that finding these portals was rare as FUCK.

"Why are you a Koopa?" I questioned, tilting my head as I spoke and I put my fingers in front of my lips as a questioning facial expression.. "oh.. well, that doesn't matter much but however you're a Koopa too.." he said, and he grinned... "I'm a what?" I said.. "a Koopa.. have you ever heard of a koop-" I cut his words, "yes I do.." I felt something heavy on my back.

It was a Koopa shell in my back, and I shot a confused look at him because I don't know what is fucking happening.

"Oh, and btw. you can go back to the real world, and then back here, so you don't need to worry about that" he said before grinning again.

I said that I'm going to go back home later because I don't want my parents to see this shit.

"broo, I remember you from elementary school!" I gained flashbacks of when we were younger, I met him in the school cafeteria, but we didn't share the same classes.

mhm.. that felt a month ago.

"How did you get here?" said Maverick. I told him a flying blue wizard dropped his portal onto my closet, and he started whimpering.

"oh, I don't know who that is," he said.. "anyways, be careful and maybe be around with your portal.. some people out there lost their portal and looking for something to steal."

I said. "oh okay"

"I think I'm gonna go now"... I said.

tried going in the portal.

he said, "wait.. did you know you could hide with your shell?"

I said. "yes, yes."

and left.

I went back and teleported back into my room, slamming the closet door closed, forgetting that it was still 4 of the fucking morning, I was so dumb headed. and my parents were asleep.. luckily I didn't hear them stop snoring.

and I looked in the mirror, and I'm myself again!

and I was dehydrated, so I was going to get a glass of water.. walking unhurriedly so the floor doesn't squeal, desiring my parents won't stop snoring or I'm dead. hoping my siblings won't be awake. even though there are like.. 5 OF them. *went downstairs slowly..*