Go!

It had been 10 minutes and already Jimin had fallen off his chair twice, the leader had broken his microphone, and Jungkook was trying to sell Jin to the staff for a singular popsicle.

And now, I was trailing behind Taehyung, trying to act like I knew what the heck I was doing.

     And this man was running.

     The bad thing was I couldn't even blame him.

     You see, when the six of us entered the room, it didn't take us very long to learn that the Bangtan Boys were playing a very different game than we were. To put it simply, they were looking for an item with their character on it inside the large warehouse made to look like a town, and they obviously did not know that we had them. And, we had to make sure they didn't notice us until the time was up. Whoever lost would have their punishment decided by the winners.

     Simple right?

     Wrong.

     Because Jungkook and Taehyung made a themselves a bet.

     If Taehyung lost, he had to somehow sabotage whatever food 'Jin-hyung' made that night and replace it with food that he had to make before he did any sabotaging, to which Taehyung commented that Jungkook better like butter.

     It took all my willpower not to laugh.

      If Jungkook lost, he had to set up all of his Bluetooth speakers around the dorm, wait until everyone was asleep, and then play music at the loudest setting. Jungkook quickly muttered something regarding 'Yoongi-hyung' and then broke out in a grin.

     "You're on!" He had said, sticking out his hand for Taehyung to shake. "Let's get it!"

     Somehow the rest of the group missed their whole exchange (probably because the leader had somehow managed to break the chair Jimin was sitting on) but Min-jun and I were close enough that we didn't. The entire conversation was caught on Min-jun's camera.

     And so now here I was, running after Taehyung as he made his across the warehouse looking for something right behind him.

     Me.

     Specifically, my pin.

     "Where is it?" Taehyung muttered as he entered into a fake supermarket, walking straight to the register counter. He crouched down, checking the drawers of the counter before opening the register.

     Taehyung's face pulled into a pout. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh as he lifted up the fake stacks of money to see if there was any item hidden underneath. Finding nothing, he closed the register.

     I watched him quickly shuffle through the rest of the room, picking up a few magazines and flipping through them to 'check', but ended up commenting about some of the pages to himself. After flipping through all the magazines on the rack, he went over to the stacks of fruits and vegetables on display and picked up an apple.

     "Are these real?" He muttered to himself. I cleared my throat as he brought the apple closer to his face, trying not to laugh. He raised the apple to the light.

     I snickered.

     His head immediately snapped to me.

     I stiffened, one hand flying to cover my mouth even though I was wearing a mask. I messed up, I messed up, I messed up.

     I held my breath as Taehyung met my eyes.

     Please don't recognize me.

     His pout widened into a grin.