Kiss, Marry, Kill

"So you don't know anything about Bts?"

I pressed the button on the vending machine, leaning over when I heard the sound of the dispenser.

I grabbed my drink, shaking my head slightly. "No, not really," I answered.

Ae-cha pushed off the side of the vending machine where she had been resting to fall in step beside me.

"So you know absolutely nothing??"

I rolled my eyes. "Didn't I just answer that question?"

"You did," she affirmed. "I was just making sure I wasn't hearing things."

I thought for a moment, walking in the direction of one of the many empty tables. "Well, I guess I know some basics about them from my brother."

I turned to see her eyes light up at my words. "Oohh~! Like what?" She asked, a grin on her face.

"Well for starters, they're famous."

I heard her sigh as I sat down at a table near a window, the tempered glass allowing us to see out while preventing others to see in. I paused when I felt a small pat on my head.

"You poor, poor soul."

"Don't touch my hair."

She smirked. "Yeah, okay." She gestured toward the food counter. "Want anything?"

"Do they have sushi?"

She nodded. "What kind to you want?"

"Yes."

She laughed a bit. "I guess it's a surprise," she said.

I watched her walk toward the food counter before turning back to staring out the window. It's been a little over 3 weeks since I started my training, and to say I was exhausted was an understatement. I had taken dance classes all through my high school and college years, but nothing could have prepared me for the exercises included in the training. Especially when I was working out parts of my body I didn't even know existed.

At least one thing was working better for me than before. Thanks to my brother, as well as my knowledge from growing up learning piano and music theory, I had actually found that I was pretty good at creating beats and music. Ben and I had already made a few starter tracks, and all they needed was some refinement and for us to add the words.

I was broken out of my zoned-out state when the tray was dropped on the table, resulting in a loud clattering sound.

     Ae-cha sat down across from me and reached for her container.

     "So your brother likes Bts?" She asked, opening her tempura container.

     I snorted. "That's an understatement." When her eyebrows rose I continued. "Dude cried when I bought him a ticket to one of their concerts in America. Took all of my savings from my job at the time."

     "Wait," Ae-cha stopped me. "Ticket? Did you not get to go?"

     I shook my head. "We were in high school. I was 15 and a sophomore, Seo-jun was a senior, and I wanted to get him something really good for his birthday. The thing is I couldn't buy my own to go with him."