Group Introductions

"You're Jimin and Jungkook, from Bts!"

My mouth dropped open.

I don't think my eyes could get any wider.

Jimin and Jungkook were both frozen, arms still tangled together as they stared at the blond girl in the doorway. The girl stared back in awe.

I saw the boys out of my peripheral vision slowly turning to face me. I stared at the ground, not believe my freaking ears.

I just talked to two idols.

Two idols who earn millions of dollars.

I just teased and made fun of millionaires.

I looked up, catching Jimin's eye. His expression, filled with concern and a little bit of fear, made me quickly speak.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked slowly.

He bit his lip. "I....forgot?"

I snorted. "You forgot you were a millionaire or you forgot that thousands of people simp after you?"

He slowly started to smirk. "Are you one of those thousands?"

I held up my hand. "Don't even start, traitor."

Jungkook relaxed his hold on Jimin. "Am I a traitor?" He asked, looking like a kicked puppy.

I cleared my throat. "No, definitely not, you're perfect," I blurted.

He smiled as Jimin looked offended.

"Excuse me—" he started.

Suddenly, another voice came from behind us, coming from the dorm behind the blond girl.

"Ae-cha, who was at the door?"

The blond girl turned inside halfway, a panicked look in her eyes. She cut her eyes back to us, settling on me.

Her eyes widened. "A new member is here!" She announced, starting to grin.

A chorus of "what?!" sounded inside as several pairs of feet were heard scrambling toward the door.

"That's our que," I heard Jimin whisper. I almost laughed as I turned to see them speedily walking toward the stairwell.

Jungkook turned at the doorway and waved, to which I waved back. I immediately put it back down when Jimin raised his, smirking.

I watched as he poked Jungkook's shoulder. "How come she likes you better than me?"

"Maybe it's because I actually tried to tell her the truth," Jungkook sassed.

They rounded the corner, the sound of their argument barely reaching my ears. I laughed quietly to myself before turning around.

I swear I almost screamed.

Four heads poked out from behind the blond girl, Ae-cha, on either side of the doorframe. I stared at the multicolored sight in front of me with wide eyes.

One of the girls, who's head was sticking out from Ae-cha's right, spoke first.

     "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that two members of Bts?" The girl had a soft voice, and her dark purple haired swayed a bit as she crained her neck to get a glimpse of the two boys.

     Another girl, this one with pink hair, turned to the purple-haired girl from Ae-cha's other side.

     "'Forgive me'? What are you? 81?" She teased. She had a slight accent I couldn't place that filtered into her Korean.