Home, Seoul Home

I watched the plane touch down on the tarmac through the window, taking in automatically the view of Seoul.

     After the plane had taken off, Seo-jun had fallen asleep easily, slouched against the back of his seat. Unlike in the car, I couldn't make myself fall asleep, watching instead the clouds passing, and the land and ocean below.

     I turned to my sleeping brother, head resting on my hand, and smirked. Revenge time.

     I carefully pulled my phone out of my pocket and positioned it over his face. Grinning to myself, I brought up the menu and clicked on the flashlight button.

     Seo-jun let out a yell as he immediately woke up, covering his eyes in alarm. He let out a quiet stream of curses.

     "What the heck, Ye-seo?" He complained.

     I didn't say anything. I didn't need to, the look on his face already gave me enough satisfaction.

     I picked up his hat, which had fallen to the ground at some point, and tossed it to him. "Get ready, we're here," I said.

     I placed my mask back on, having not even bothered to take off the hat. Standing, I grabbed my pale yellow backpack and placed it on my shoulders.

     "Are you coming?" I said over my shoulder, struggling to keep my smile in check.

     Seo-jun cursed again as he grabbed his bag, quickly placing his mask on his face before following me with a scowl.

     We immediately met up with Jin-Sang-nim in the walkway. He looked at Seo-jun concerned.

     "What happened to him?" He asked.

     "She shined a light in my face," he grumbled.

     I smirked. "I did in fact."

     I saw a bit of amusement flash through Ji-Sang's eyes as he questioned just what he'd gotten himself into.

     Together the three of us, surrounded by our team of bodyguards of course, which was still strange, exited the plane and walked out the terminal. News must've traveled fast since Osaka as I saw more flashes and bigger amounts of people.

     I leaned towards Seo-jun. "Is this normal?" I whispered.

     "For famous idols, yes." He adjusted his mask. "I think they're just trying to get a sneak peek at you since trainees are usually kept on the down low."

     Jin-Sang spoke up enough for the two of us to hear. "Don't worry about the publicity too much. The media will find something else to focus on soon enough and this entire encounter will be forgotten."

     "Way to crush my dreams," Seo-jun mumbled.

     We went quiet as we were led down a hallway and to a set of double doors, a sign on the door reading 'vip parking' the only decoration. Quickly we were ushered into a car (a limo this time, which my brother almost cried over he was so excited) and we left the airport. 

     Jin-Sang sat across from me. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a keycard.

     "This is your card for the hotel room," he explained. "Everything is already payed for, there's free breakfast in the morning and there's access to a grocery store nearby. Now, I will tell you that I doubt you'll be staying there very long. I've already told the men at the top all about you and judging on their reactions I'd say they've already made up their minds."

     He winked. "If it tells you anything, the hotel room itself is only booked for tonight."

     Wow. Bold of them to assume I'm good.