ten

K'Shaun Avant Stone | Kdoe
Chicago , Illinois 📍
———————————————————————————

K'Shaun Avant Stone | KdoeChicago , Illinois 📍 ———————————————————————————

2 weeks later

Seeing my sister in a casket was the last thing I thought i'd see. As much as i use to say i hate her .. i never wanted her in a wooden box; she ain't deserve ts.

my mama was a mess, her only daughter was gone & there's was nothing she could do about it. She couldn't even take her grandchild because RB was the legal guardian.

just hearing her shouting brung me to tears. I comforted her the best i could.

" MY GOD , WHYYY, WHY MY BABY " she cried in my arms. I held her in my arms. through her cries i heard the church doors opened and i turned to see who it was.

Essence was walking in with a car seat followed by her daughter and rb. They sat in the back by the door. I thought I should wait until the repast.

* minutes later *

" here mama wipe ya face, i know it hurts, at least she left a beautiful grandchild behind to live in her image " i said handing her tissues then kissing her forehead.

" yea i know .. it still hurts but thank you K'shaun " she said wiping her face and blowing her nose.

as we were sitting in our hug, i glanced over at my sister casket and I seen rb over there with my nephew.

" mama , i'll be back really quick " i said walking away.

" aye " i said as i walked up to him. I wanted to beat his ass but he ain't do nun to my sister really.

" wassup bro?" he said wiping his face quickly

" i wanted to see my nephew, you good tho ? " i asked bending down to take royal out .

" yea, i'm straight .. just feeling guilty for what happened " he said staring at her casket.

" it's okay bro, it was her time. it hurts yk but god needed her " i said holding my nephew. " at least we got this fella here " i added

as he chuckled a bit Essence walked up to us.

" hey babe, we're back, she's okay now " she said while holding Taliyah.

" you ready to go ? " he asked while grabbing liyah.

"im ready when you are " she replied. i couldn't help but stare at her she was more beautiful in person.

" um ima let mama see him before y'all go " i said and they shook they head then i turned towards my mama direction.