thirteen.

Rahsaad | RB

" Ayo wtf she talking about Lani " i said turning the screen towards her

she looked at the screen then up at me with a shocked face " idk what she talking ab this the first time i'm hearing ab it " she said sniffing.

" so you telling me this the first time in 2 months they fucked ? " i questioned her getting down to her level.

" RB i promise i didn't kno " she said starting to cry again. " remember at the mall when you made me taste the heel of yo shoe ? " i asked punching her in face.

" taste mines " i said kicking her in the face.

" I'll be back, don't go anywhere " i said going up the basement stairs.

" TALIYAH! COME PUT YO SHIT ON " i yelled grabbing her jacket and royal diaper bag.

she came running down the hall with her tablet, " Yo brother woke ? " i asked putting her coat on. " yes " she replied not taking her eyes off her tablet.

I went to the room and gave royal his bottle and took his car seat to the car.

I texted essence from Dialani phone and told her to meet me at the park down the street from her.

* at the park *

I was sitting by a tree waiting for her to arrive. I seen a black Volkswagen pull up about 2 cars behind me.

I watched her get out the driver seat and go sit on one of the tables.

i see she had that other nigga buy her a car, broke ass bitch. could've just got this one from me.

bestiefortherestie❤️
i'm here wya ?

i'm coming.

I got out the car and made my way towards her with the kids. she had her back turned towards us.

" mommmmy " taliyah yelled causing her to jump and turn around.

when she seen me her smile faded. she stood there stuck.

i sat across from her and placed Royal on the table.

" hey babygirl " i said with a smile as she picked Taliyah up.

she just stared at me with a disgusted/scared look on her face.

" it's rude not to speak Essence, what I tell you about that? " I questioned her.

" Hey ra-rahsaad " she mumbled out.