five.

Omniscient POV
6 months later

" Essence, you gotta go back. Taliyah needs you " her mother said

" It's so peaceful up here, no problems or anything.. " Essence said

" i know sweets, but you have to go back for Taliyah. She needs you more than ever " her mother said.

" You breathing on ya own now. " She added.

" Mama im so scared, i'm lost down there. " Essence said.

" My love i know, all this is temporary. You'll get you happy ending I promise but you have to go now if you want that " her mother said

Essence cried for a second then hugged her mom one good time before she went back to her physical body.

DiaLani Symoine Mane
Chicago , Illinois.

DiaLani Symoine Mane Chicago , Illinois

12:34 Pm

I've been at this hospital everyday after work and on my off days.

I just wanted my bestie to be okay, she didn't deserve any of this.

Rahsaad was a jealous ass nigga for no reason. Mad because she wanted freedom for him.

I hated Taliyah seeing her mom like this but she was a smart 3 year old.

She knew her mama was hurting and she wanted to be there for when her mama woke up.

Incoming Call
Brudda 💙

Lani ?

Yea ? wassup.

Did she wake up today ?

Naw, i hope she does. I wanna help her recover as quick as i can.

Me too, I hope Rahsaad get what's coming to him.

Yea , he got what's coming to him fasho.
But me and liyah finna head out , see you when you get off.

Call ended

I hung up and looked at liyah. She was fast asleep next to her mom.

" Time to go liyah " I said as I kissed ess and picked liyah up. As I went to pick Liyah up I seen Essence jerk a little.

I looked at her thinking I was tweaking. " Essence.. you woke ? " I asked and she moved her hand.

" Oh my lord " I whispered as i went to go get a doctor.

" Help! my best friend, is woke i think " I yelled coming up to the front desk as i held Liyah.

A doctor with chocolate skin, long dreadlocs, & some glasses rushed to her room and i followed behind.

" Miss can you hear me ? " The doctor said and she moved her hand and her eyes opened very slowly.

She squinted her eyes adjusting them to the light

" Can you turn them down please " she said as she tried to cover her eyes.

" My God everything hurts. " She said. I was just happy she was woke now.

" Hello Ms. Stewart, i'm Doctor Jackson. You were in an incident, which made you go into a coma for 6 months. " He spoke.

" A coma? " Essence asked while holding her head.

As they were talking I stepped out the room to let Eli know that she was woke.

After sending the message I had the urge to pee so i started walking to the bathroom but bumped into somebody

" My b- whatchu doin here Meijai at the hospital " I said

" One of my shorties havin a baby , she claim it's mines. I'm just here so she can stfu " he said.

" Youn gotta do her like that " I said while chuckling

" Shit pissin me off , mfs always wanna drop a baby on me " He said " But whatchu doin here ? " He added.

" I'm here for Essence, yo dumbass homeboy injured her " I said

" Mane my nigga ain't do shit to her, and if he did she had it coming " He said

I mugged him " y'all really dumb asfc , but lemme gone ab my day before i get dragged out in cuffs " I said and walked away. Him and Rahsaad is weird.

Rahsaad Aushaun Black | RB
Chicago , Illinois 📍

Rahsaad Aushaun Black | RBChicago , Illinois 📍

2:30 pm

I looked at my phone and seen Lataysha calling me. This bitch was pissin me off because she been calling me ever since I stormed off on her ass. Talking about she pregnant with my baby.

" Laylay what do you want ? " I said as i answered the phone.

" Where you at ?  We miss you " she said and i mugged my phone.

" That's not my baby i'm not finna keep telling you that. Ion need no kids tied to my name, I only got Taliyah. " I said and hung up.

I didn't need Essence thinking I had another kid. I ain't think Laylay and Jah'mene was gone do her like that but I bet she learned her lesson.

she'll be back.

I was playing the game when I suddenly got a knock at the door.

I got up to open it and when I did, I felt 5 bullets go through me.

2 in the knee, 3 in the chest.

" I bet you won't put yo hands on another female again nigga " The person said.

Short chapter only because im lost rn and dont know what to write. Who y'all think shot him ? Should i kill him yes or no ? Ima do a time jump next chapter probably like 2 months. Laylay will be 8 months, Essence will be home, DiaLani gone have a boo, and ima give yall Jah'mene and K'shaun POV too because K'shaun is bae fr :).