eleven.

Dialani

Essence and I were getting the kids ready when a knock was at the door

Essence went to go grab it while i continued to put on Royal snow suit.

" Who at the door ? " I questioned because it took longer than usual.

I still ain't get a response so i put Royal down and went to the door.

" OH HELL NAW " i said wrapping my hair up and taking my earrings out.

I was about to swing on her when I noticed a car seat next to her. this was when i actually took a glance at her.

she looked bad, like she hadn't slept in days, she look like she been crying for days, & her clothes looked dingy asfc.

" I-is eli here ? " she questioned looking embarrassed.

I stepped in front of essence " no he ain't , whatchu want ? " i asked questioning her.

" i um .. i gotta talk to him about something.. " she paused. " can you tell him i stopped by ? she asked

" yea i can " i said furrowing my eyebrows.

I closed the door and looked at Essence. She just shruged and went back to preparing the kids.

- 15 minutes later -

K'shaun

* his face claim ugly i'm finna change it prolly *

11:37

" can you go get essence for me bro " I asked eli while parking the car

" yea bro i gotchu " he said grabbing lani food , her ass fat asfc.

it didn't take long for her to come out with taliyah and royal.

Essence, Eli, or I didn't say anything while the kids were getting strapped in.

After they strapped the kids in, essence hugged eli and got in the front seat and strapped her self in.

We rode in silence the whole time.

the next day
10:23 am

" I gotta go handle something i'll be back in about an hour " I said to my mom hugging her

" alright, be safe " she said kissing me " oh and go wake Essence up so she can eat " She added.

" alright " i said kissing my nephew forehead and giving Taliyah a high five.

" yoo ess " i said knocking on her door.

i heard some mumbling from the other side so i opened the door.