six.

2 months later

Essence Neveah Stewart
Chicago , Illinois

It's been 2 months since i got released from the hospital

It's been 2 months since i got released from the hospital. Therapy has been going good. I can't wait until i learn to walk again.

My smell is coming back too. Lani and Eli has me smelling strong fragrances to strengthen my smell everyday.

I was laying down with Taliyah watching encanto when i heard a knock on my door.

" COME IN! " I yelled.

Eli opened the door & poked his head in " Hey ess , how you doing today ? " he asked.

" I'm fine , I was ab to order some food for Liyah after this movie " I said

" I can make y'all something , no need to spend yo money on doordash " he said

" Thank you , you can make her some noodles. I have therapy at 2 so can you tell Lani to come here and help me get ready " I said.

" Yea I got you, cmon liyah " he said as he picked up liyah and left.

I moved my legs into a comfortable position to sit up. Once I was up I took my medicine.

As I was swallowing the pills Lani walked in.

" Hey bestieee. You ready ? " She asked

" Yeaa , just help me into some jogging pants and my chair " I said.

Lani helped my into my jogging pants and into my wheel chair and wheeled me out the room.

" Liyah mommy going to therapy so she can use her legs again, i'll be back okay ? " I said

" Ok mommy , see you later " she said and Lani took me too the car.

Jah'mene Hermani Fenner
Chicago , Illinois

" Have you check on him lately ? " I asked Laylay

" Yea i went to the hospital last week , i can't see him like that " She said

" Ion even kno if i should do this fr. My baby shower next week and he not gone be there. " She said

" You already planned it and invited everybody you should go anyways, I mean he ain't even wanna be in her life when you first told him, why be worried ? " I said.

" Because, i can still make this work. Essence don't even love him no more and he still chasing after her , like leave her sorry ass alone " she said.

" Bestfriend you look stupid, he told you to take a plan b, told you to kill it, & told you to leave him alone and you still tryna have a family with him ? it's hella people out here you sorry asfc " I said

" Girl fuck you , i'm gone don't come to my shit tomorrow and don't hml nomo you blocked " she said as she stormed out

" GIRL BYE. " I yelled " Mad cause i'm speaking facts " I said.

I took me a shower and called Eli. I wasn't about to let her ruin my night cause she chasing after community dick.

Tryna turn a hoe into a family husband, just slow.

The phone rang 5 times before Eli picked up.

" hey stinkkk , wyd? " I asked

" i'm watching my niece , what do you want ? " he said

" Damn i can't call my nigga now ? " I asked and the line was silent.

" I'm not ya nigga. Ik about you and Meijai, been knew was just wondering when you was gone tell me ya self. "

" Ion even talk to a Meijai .. who told you that ? "

" don't worry ab allat just kno i'm coo off you " he said as he hung up.

fuck both of them real talk. i'm finna just take me a nap.

Meijai Andrew Davis
Chicago , Illinois

" Yoo , bro how you doing " I said to Rahsaad as I walked into his room

" i'm coo bro , ready to go home to my babies "

" Laylay ? " I questioned

" boy hell naw , essence and taliyah " he said mugging me.

" My bad gang. Damn " I said laughing.

" When you get discharged tho ? "

" Like in 2 days. What Essence been doing "

" Ion kno , ion watch her every move. "

" L bestfriend, you supposed to be watching her for me "

" Man fuck you , i'm finna leave tho. Get better gang we need you "

" igh see you bro "

once again a short chapter. I'll give y'all a long one next chapter probably. y'all kno i love me some time jumps , ima time jump to the day of rahsaad discharge. sorry i disappointed y'all 🤭. i was gone put him a coma but i need him for what's coming up 🥹👍🏾 . && do y'all want the baby shower scene or nooo ? YALL BETTER VOTE AND COMMENT DONT LEAVE ME DRY HOBOSSSS ❤️.