twelve.

K'Shaun | Kdoe

I was coming in from the grocery store because Essence had texted me asking if i could bring some stuff for tacos

she been wanting tacos for a minute now. I told her i'd bring it back around 7 because i was busy doing something.

" yooo " i said unlocking the front door and walking in. I didn't get an answer. I shouldn't even say some when i come through the door.

As I got upstairs I seen the living room tv on, I went and put the stuff down and went back to the living room.

I turned the tv off and look at the couch. Essence was asleep. " Yo ess " i said shaking her.

she groaned a little and opened her eyes wiping her mouth off.

" i brought yo stuff, where the kids ? " i asked her while she yawned.

" Dialani and eli got them " She replied as she stretched.

" damn you must've been tired, girl wake up and where mama ? " I said mushing her head.

" Shaun fuck you, and she went with her friends to the bingo hall " she said laughing.

" aw okay well i'm finna go shower " I told her while walking off to my room.

Essence | ess

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then came to the living room and turned on some music

~ 20 minutes later ~

" Okay, you treat niggas like they yo' bae? I treat niggas like they my doormat, being in school don't mean you safe hoe I'll come to wherever yo' dorm" I said singing along while prepping the taco stuff.

" who you in here talking about " K'shaun said laughing while walking in the kitchen

" nobody , i just like this song " i said smiling and staring at his body.

" I must look good cause you biting yo lip mad hard " k'shaun said while grabbing some tortillas.

" i was not " i said rolling my eyes and cooking my tortilla.