seven.

Lataysha Renee Stone
Chicago, Illinois

Lataysha Renee StoneChicago, Illinois

THE NEXT DAY

" Hey mama! " I said as i entered the backyard of my mama house. I chose to have the baby shower/gender reveal here since ian wanna spend no money on no place or throw it at my small apartment

( just noticed i never gave y'all the gender so ima just have her gender reveal now at 8 months )

" Hey baby, how you doing " she replied as she pulled me into a hug.

" I'm doing good, I can't wait to see what i've been growing inside of me. I hope it's a girl " I said while laughing

" I'm happy with whateva, go get ya brother and tell him to come help me finish setting up the tables " She said turning away.

I walked back into the house and went towards K'shaun room.

" Mama said she need help with- boy getcho ass up why is you still sleep, people finna start coming " i said walking in the room.

" i'm not getting ready. i'll be out to help mama tho , get out my room. " he side turning back to the wall.

" why you acting like that ? this is yo whole niece or nephew, you need to love them " I said rolling my eyes

" I do love them , i just don't like they mother or father; but gimmie 7 and i'll be down. "

" You sound slow , but okay. " I said slamming the door.

He weird.

K'Shaun Avant Stone
Chicago , Illinois

I laid in bed staring at Essence's dm contemplating on if I should text her or not

" Ion even kno what to say fr. Heyy, how you doing it's K'Shaun " i said laughing

" That's too weird " i said as i started typing.

( the amount of editing i put into that photo , y'all better comment " oh my gosh beautiful photoshopped picture , W artist " cause i'm not doing that again

( the amount of editing i put into that photo , y'all better comment " oh my gosh beautiful photoshopped picture , W artist " cause i'm not doing that again. )

i stared at the message for a moment then closed the thread and got up and went to my bathroom and freshened up.

after i freshened up i threw on some blue jeans and a white tee.

I didn't put no good shoes on since it was in mama backyard.

I made my way downstairs and to the backyard.

" hey mama, you needed my help " I said walking to her

" Yea, help me fix these tables and bring out the the baby suits " She said and went off to do sumn.

I did what she told me too and went in the living room and played on my game until guests arrived

I was in the middle of a GTA mission when my phone buzzed , i glanced down and seen it was essence.

I got happy ngl, but i paused to the game and looked at what she said

Pretty.ess
" Heyy, K'shaun right ? " it read.

Kdoeskii
" Yeaa this K'shaun " i replied.

Pretty.ess
" Ohh ok. i'm alright better then most days, hyd ? "

Kdoeskii
" i'm coo shorty, was wondering if i could get to know you or sumn.. it's coo if youn wanna be bothered "

she didn't reply after that .. i assumed she ain't wanna be bothered.

i played the game for 10 more minutes then guests started coming so i turned it off and went to the party.

~ a hour and a half later ~

" okayy , y'all ready ? " Laylay said.

everybody in the crowd cheered and my uncles stood up in the baby suits.

i think she wanted to laugh while they fought.

" ready .. set .. FIGHT " mama yelled

my uncles fought for like 2 minutes, one and the other kept falling to tease them.

they landed the last punch and the girl fell down declaring that I was having nephew.

lowkey was hyped even tho i didn't like his mama or daddy.

" Ima catch y'all later , I got some things to do " I said standing up and walking out.

Essence Neveah Stewart
Chicago , Illinois

Essence Neveah Stewart Chicago , Illinois

5:46 Pm

I was thinking about what K'Shaun said; i not ready to get back into any kinda relationship.

including friendships.. i'm good with lani and eli.

but i might become friends with him; he seems .. sweet.

" LANIIIII " i yelled as i fixed my legs so i could get up.

therapy has been on my good side thank god.

" yes bestieee " she said entering my room.

" what we got to eat in here ? i'm hungry " I said grabbing my walker

" Eli just made some shrimp alfredo before he left , want me to get you some ? "

" noo i got it , i gotta do therapy here too " I said laughing.

Taliyah was taking a quick nap, so i didn't make her a plate for now.

I went back to K'shaun and I thread and stared at his message.. I was aware that it said i had seen it.

I was lost on what to say.. never really had somebody " wanna get to know me ".

" best, what should i say to this ? " I said showing her

" Girllll , i would say yessss. " she said

" BUT ! i think you should wait cause you still gotta learn how to walk and still gotta get ya self together " she added.

" you right .. ima just tell him not rn "

Pretty.ess
sorry ab the late response .. but um at the moment i'm going through some so now isn't a good time. maybe a few weeks from now, i'm sorry ❤️.

i exited the thread and finished my food.

i can't wait to walk normally again, i miss playing with liyah and going to work.

Another short chapterrrr 🤭 only 913 wordss. but i'm can y'all like vote and comment please and ty i'd appreciate it 🙄❤️.

Also Rahsaad getting out of the hospitalllll 🥰. ik y'all hate that.