nine.

Rahsaad Ashuan Black | RB
📍 Chicago , Illinois

Rahsaad Ashuan Black | RB📍 Chicago , Illinois

3 days later
5:43 am

I was laying in bed with Essence and Taliyah when i was woken up by my phone ringing.

i didn't check the name but when i answered i heard laylay on the other line, she was panicking.

" hollon slow down lataysha, what's going on ?" i said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

" i'm on the way to the hospital right now, i've had cramps all night & i keep getting cramps every 7 minutes i think he otw."

" keep going, you gone be okay at least make it to the parking lot and get help , im on the way " i said hoppin outta bed and hanging up.

I was rushin around the room finding my stuff, i must've been too loud because Essence woke up.

" whatchu doing making all that noise " she said yawning.

" my bad baby, laylay having the baby, i gotta go " i said kissing her forehead.

i told her ab what happened with laylay and i knew she ain't want me to go by the face she made but she still kissed me and let me go.

i leaned over her and kissed liyah on the forehead then grabbed my keys and left.

i was speeding to the hospital, i hated laylay and really only wanted her for some pussy but we made a child and for the sake of our child, i was gone be there for her.

i pulled up to the hospital and went up to the front desk and was waiting to be helped.

" hey, can i help you sir " a short lightskin asked

i analyzed her for a moment, she was real pretty, had curly hair, i was analyzing her for a lil moment; i think i was staring too long because she started snapping her fingers and waving at me.

" can i help you sir ?" she asked this time with an attitude.

" my bad shorty , my babymama in labor , Lataysha Stone ? "

i watched as she typed on her computer, i took this opportunity to look at her name tag, Lexi.

" she in room 111 " she said walking away.

i watched her walk away then i started going to laylay room, i could here her moaning and groaning as i got closer to the door.

i poked my head in and seen her on all fours rubbing her stomach.

" hey ma , you okay? " i said stepping in

" bitch do i look okay ? da hell " she said mugging me

" watch yo mouth hoe " i said sitting next to her.

" idk how i let you get me into this, i'll never do this again " she said while rockin back and forth.

" ian do shit i told yo stupid ass to take a plan b, now look at you .. in a predicament you could've prevented " i said shaking my head.

she just sat there in silence.

" whatchu plan on naming him ? " i said changing the subject

" Royal. " she said quickly while sitting down

" who last name he getting ? " i asked turning to her

she side eyed me then answered lowly " mines .. "

" you said yours ? " i asked

" yea .. i'm giving him my- " she was interrupted by her water bag breaking.

" GO GET THE NURSE , GO GET THE NURSE ! " she yelled.

she was panicking and didn't know what to do.

" calm down , i already did this with essence. " i said while getting up and getting the nurse

the nurse came in and prepped her for birth.

after 35 minutes of pushing, Royal was brought into
the world.

" omg , he's so beautiful " laylay said as the nurse was handing him to her.

" that's my son fr " i said laughing.

" boy please, him little cute self got some of my features " she said not taking her eyes off him.

i looked at her for a moment, hesitating on if i should ask her can i hold him

" can i hold him ? " i asked unsure

" ofc , you his dad dummy " she said handing him to me.

i examined his face, he looked just like me but a lighter version.

i pulled out my phone and too a picture of him.

" don't be posting him yet tf , i wanna post him first. " she said laughing and laying back and closing her eyes.

i just shook my head and kept staring at him, he was so cute.

" i'm about to go, ima come back later or tomorrow " i said handing him back to her

she didn't move , " laylay ? you good ? " i said shaking her a little.

i ran in the hallway and looked around and started screaming " I NEED HELP , SHE WONT OPEN HER EYES "

a whole bunch of nurse rushed in and pushed me out.

i just sat watching from the door, ian have no type
of feelings for laylay but i didn't want her to be gone .. ion kno what to do with a baby, Ess had Liyah more than I did.

45 minutes later

after 45 minutes of no respond , the nurses came out and gave me the which meant there was no success in saving her.

i just looked down at Royal with tears in my eyes.