sixteen.

Syiaer Halo Avant | Sy

" Come out, come out where ever you are " I said walking into Essence bedroom where I heard giggles come from.

I was playing hide and seek with Taliyah and Essence, Essence is hard to find every round but Taliyah on the other hand, she giggles in her spot everytime.

The giggling became louder as I walked towards my bed.

" Are you under the bed " I said bending down to look underneath.

She started giggling louder when I said that. " Nope, I guess she isn't in here " I said walking towards the closet and opening the door.

I made Essence jump. " Got you. " I said with a smile while stepping back. " Scared the crap out of me " she said walking out.

I sat on the bed and started smiling, " yeaa too bad I couldn't find Taliyah first " I sarcastically.

This caused Taliyah to giggle harder. " I hear laughing. " I said grabbing the cover then pulling it back.

I started tickling her and she did a playful scream then jumped out the bed and ran out the room.

" Stop running before you hurt ya self girl " Ess said closing the closet door then sitting on the bed. " I'm so tired, she done wore me out " she said laughing.

" Better get ready, because Royal gone be the one wearing you out with her next. " I said walking towards the door.

" I wish that boy would " she said laughing and following me. We headed downstairs to see Ailani & Taliyah jumping on Royal.

" Get off, get off " Royal said while crying trying to push the girls off him.

" Ailani stop " I said grabbing her while Essence grabbed Taliyah. " Leave my child alone Liyah, cause you know you gone be crying when he mess wit you " Essence said putting her on the couch.

" I'll make them some lunch before Ailani go back with her mom " She said walking into the kitchen.

" is she allergic to anything ? " Essence yelled from the kitchen with the sound of a few thing clattering together.

" Naw " I replied turning my head towards the door which had a knock coming from it." I got it " I yelled getting up and opening the door.

" Can I help you? " I asked the dude that was at the door. He looked a little rough. " I'm looking for my girlfriend, Essence, but i might have the wrong address " he said backing up a little.

girlfriend?

" whose at the do- " she stopped dead in her tracks. " Shaun?! Is that you? " she said pushing past me she hugging him.

" Yea, it's me babygirl " he replied holding her tight and wiping her tears

it was kind of an awkward silence while they hugged until Ess broke it. " Shaun this Syiaer, my neighbor/only friend besides Mini. " she said with a smile.

I held my hand out to dap him up, he just looked at me awkwardly. " Not friendly. " I said leaving the door and walking over to the kids.

Essence Neveah Stewart | Ess

" What he here for ? " Shaun asked as I cracked the front door.

" He just brought his daughter over for a playdate, they're eating right now. They're so cute " I said smiling extra hard

it felt good not to worry about anything, being stress free at 22 felt wonderful.

" Ion like em, get rid of him. " He said with a cold expression that made me stop smiling instantly.
" Get rid of him? " I questioned.