twenty

Essence N. Stewart | Ess, E

5:35 AM

I stared at the ceiling after turning my alarm off. I always woke up around 5:30 just to have a moment to myself. Taking care of the whole house gets tiring, you know?

I turned over and kissed Syiaer's forehead before getting out the bed going to the bathroom. I used the bathroom then stripped out of my pajamas. I stared at the bruised I earned myself a year ago.

I pulled my thigh apart looking in between my legs. My whole body was ruined within 4 days. All because I put my hands on him. I could never get that night out my head.

I turned the water to the hottest setting and sat under it letting the water run on my body. I thought if I wanted to cry about it, just do it where you won't bother anybody.

" Baby? " I heared Sy said as he came in the bathroom. I quickly wiped my face and stood up " Yeaa? " I replied. He opened the curtain and looked at me. " There's my beautiful girl " He said kissing me and closing the curtain.

" Good morning baby, Im almost finish I'll start breakfast in a minute " I said trying not to cry while
he was using the bathroom. " Don't worry about it baby. I got it " He said flushing the toilet.

I poked my head out. " Really? " I questioned. " Yea, I heard you crying baby.. you can finish and then come be a mom when you're ready. " He said washing his hands.

I put my head back in the shower as he closed the door. I turned the water off and and stepped out. I wiped the mirror and looked at my appearance.

I had a few healed up scars. I grabbed my witch hazel and a cotton pad and did my face care. After that I went to the room and moisturized my body and put on some more pajamas and laid back down.

I looked at the ceiling for a minute before I decided to finish crying.

Syiaer H. Brown | Sy

It was going on 7 pm before I had finally decided to go upstairs and check on E. The kids were finishing up their dinner so I told them I'd be back.

" Baby? " I said as opened the door. This caused her to jolt up. " Yes? I'm sorry I took too long, im coming right now. " she said scurrying off the bed.

" Hold on ma, chill. I came to check on you " I said placing her back on the bed. This caused her to start crying again. " Baby, don't cry. You are okay. You are safe now. You have a great support system and we love you. " I said kissing her forehead.

" I'm damaged Sy, mentally, physically, and emotionally. How could anyone love me? I will never be the same person again " she said in between cries. I just held her, her life was over before it even started. She didn't know that Ailani was her baby daddy's child.. she just had so much on her plate.

" I love you baby, OUR kids love you, Jah'mene & Journei love you. Even my parents love you & they haven't met you. You are a beautiful, smart, aspiring human being baby... don't let your downs upset you. " I said as tears fell from my face.

I love Essence, I planned on marrying her. I had to let her heal first before anything.

" Okay.. Okay baby, help me please? I wanna get therapy. I want all the help I can get to be the best mother, girlfriend, & bestfriend I can. " she replied wiping her face. " I got you baby, I love you 'til death does us part. " I replied wiping my eyes and kissing her.

" Are the kids sleep yet? " she asked as she sniffed. " No, they're eating. You want some? I know you haven't ate all day. " I asked getting up and walking to the door. " Yea, I'll be down give me 5 mins " she said standing up. I just nodded and headed downstairs.

Jahmene H Fenner | Mini

" Ouu yes daddy, fuck this pussy." I moaned out as Jai was hitting it from the back. He had me throwing it back and matching his stroke with me. I was on the best ride of my life. We had smoked a few blunts and took a few edibles.

He had me do a wrap a tourniquet around my arm and shot some drug in my vein. I was iffy at first but it started feel good a few minutes later. I was so wrapped up in how high I was that I didn't feel Jai nut and pull out. " Jai? " I questioned as i tried to lift my head. " Keep yo head down mama. " He said as he held it.

He stuck himself back in but only his thickness was there. The length was off and he wasn't stroking as he was before. " jai, what are doing." I moaned out as i reached behind. " Stop reaching. " an unfamiliar voice said throwing my arm away from him.

I moaned as he finished inside me and held my head down as the next dude came behind me and stuck himself inside me. It felt like continued cycle. at the end I was tired and sore. I couldn't do anything but go to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of cartoons playing from my tv inside my room. I grabbed my phone wincing when the brightness touched my eyes.

I turned my brightness down and read my screen. It  read 5:32 Pm. " SHIT! " I yelled sitting up, only to lay back down from the headache I had.

I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes. " Good afternoon mommy " Journei said as she looked back at me. I smiled sitting up and stretching. " I'm sorry I slept so long, are you hungry ? " I said looking at her.

" No jaijai fed me " She said smiling big. I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a slight bruise around my neck in the shape of a hand.

" Me and Jai must've had a time last night. " I said to myself as i used the bathroom. " Mommy, mommy, can jaijai friends come back over? " Journei said bursting through the bathroom doors

" Who is jaijai friends baby? " I asked looking at her. " Jaijai introduced them to me as my uncles and then went to your room after they gave me money " She said smiling.

" What they do in my room last night? " I asked her as I washed my hands. " I don't know I went to sleep " She said skipping out the room.

———————————————————————————

Slight update ig?
umm, make sure you vote ty 🫶🏾
option A or option B 🙂.