Episode 20

"Rock, paper

"Rock, paper... Hueningkai!" Beomgyu exclaims loudly as he throws a picture of Hueningkai's face edited on a pair of scissors onto the table.

Smirking, Taehyun removes his hand to reveal the "rock" card he had been covering underneath his palm.

"Pay up, bitch" the silver haired smiles cockily, his hand already reaching out to receive the game banknotes.

"Wait, I'm not done yet, don't be so impatient, Taehyun-ah" Beomgyu teases as he puts down another card with a sloppy drawing of soobin's face on breads arranged into a heart shape. "SOOBREAD LOVE POWER UP!"

"Fuck you" Taehyun says bitterly after checking his other cards and realising that he has none that can nullify Beomgyu's stupid soobin bread power up card.

"Heh, pay up bitch" Beomgyu gives him a shit eating grin, his hand gesturing for him to pay up.

Taehyun tsks and reluctantly passes a 5k won game note to the older.

Before they could begin another round however, the door to Soobin's office door slams open. Yes, they are in the S&B building, in Soobin's freaking office playing a self made game.

"Choi fucking Beomgyu! And Kang fucking Taehyun!" Soobin growls as soon as he sees them playing games on his work desk.

"Oh Soobin! Do you want to join the game?" Beomgyu chirps, happy to see his best friend/boss.

"No! Get out!"

"Aww, don't be so mad, Soobinie. It's already after hours and what are you so cross for? You made me and Taehyun clean up your dirty messy office because you couldn't do it on your own" Beomgyu shows him a lazy smile, his hand patting the chair beside him. "Come join."

Scrutinising the couple and sweeping his eyes all over them, he stops when he spots something different about Beomgyu. "Beomgyu."

"Yeah?" The mentioned male looks up at him, confused.

"What happened to your neck" Soobin moves closer to inspect the dark red spot on Beomgyu's skin.

"What do you mean? It's a mosquito bite and I just applied those grandma soothing cream you know."

"That's an overused lame excuse!" Soobin presses further into Beomgyu's personal space, which caused Taehyun to let out a cough.

Soobin immediately moves away and whips his head around to eye the youngest, "you left that on Beomgyu?"

"No I didn't. That's in fact a mosquito bite" Taehyun states with all truthfulness.

"See! Stop assuming!" Beomgyu points accussingly at his best friend. "If you don't believe, then look at these! They're all mosquito bites!"

Rolling up his sleeves, Beomgyu reveals a few more red marks on his arms.

"Where did you even get them?" Soobin frowns deeply, still feeling suspicious.