Author Note!

Author's pov

"Let's just break up!"

"You have to forget about us in. He is good for you. He loves you. And please forget about me and Don't contact me."

"Just think it was a dream and believe me he will love you more than me. Please forgive me"

*******************************
Hii guys I'm minne...

I am a new writer and I am trying my best to do my best. But I will heartily accept your advice.

So please don't hesitate to criticise my mistakes, so that I can improve them. And please no hate...

***This is totally a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, language, events and incidents are created by my imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person, places or incident is purely coincidental***

English is not my first language so don't expect me to speak English like RM.

*_*_*_*_*_*TRIGGER WARNING..._*_*_*_*_

The story contain violence, abuse content and self-harm, rape sences. Move ahead only if you are comfortable with that and as a nothing is perfect so this story aslo has its flaws.

I want to say if you are sensitive to triggering subject, please do not read this I also do not romanticize this in anyway at all. This is not something that should happen in a relationship and I do not support it at all. Also, I will not tolerate the hate of readers reading this book you are more than welcome to be upset with the character and such, but I will tolerate the hate you have towards. I as an author I have worked hard on this book, and yes, I know they are not the best.

Again, if you get upset easily by books with sensitive subject do not read this and enough with the hate comment and how it's all a wast af time, if you are the type of person that likes to leave hateful comments for support, then kindly exit the book. Thankyou,

I love you all my readers. Please show me your Love and Support too by voting me . I will be really thankful to you guys if you support and motivate me. And I will really work hard for you to keep you guys entertained by my work.

Thank You So Much for giving me your precious time to read this.

Now please enjoy the story.

💜 ARMY BORAHAE 💜