Chapter Six

It's popping downstairs but I'm upstairs, leaning over the bedroom balcony and thinking about that setup with the director and Kyra

It's popping downstairs but I'm upstairs, leaning over the bedroom balcony and thinking about that setup with the director and Kyra. How the hell y'all move in on my shower time though? That wasn't cool at all.

Seeing that moment on TV pissed me the fuck off so much and embarrassed me. Now, you know Ryker called me right after just to fuss at me and even Cam called to tell me he just witnessed secondhand embarrassment from that shit.

I had no idea they were recording our conversation and Kyra's walking around like everything's cool, even got a whole celebration, for the end of the season, going on downstairs. They just announced that a new season's been approved and they start filming when we leave for Hawaii.

This is some bullshit because we ain't spoke to each other since the shower debacle a week ago. We ain't slept in the same bed, rode in the same car, ate together, or anything since. She's soaking it all in.

Ever since then, I've been on the fence about leaving Kyra. What would it be like to leave Kyra? Lose everything we built and start all over again?

Kyra would bleed me dry and have the whole public laugh at my ass just to make herself feel better. Kyra's a vengeful woman.

How would Safari feel about all of this? Who would have custody over her? Hopefully, it'd be me. Kyra can have whatever else but my little girl goes with me.

My poor baby is trying to sleep and I'm trying to think while they're blasting music downstairs and being loud down there. I'm hoping and praying that Kyra ain't drunk.

Speaking of her sneaky ass, here she comes.

"Come downstairs, baby. Everybody wants to see you and I wanna dance with you," she says as she turns me around towards her backside and wraps my arm around her waist. She grinds her hips against my pelvis and I'm not moved by her seduction technique...if that's what you want to call it.

I snatch myself away from her and lean back onto the balcony again. She's definitely drunk and I'm still too pissed to even acknowledge her.

Keep that same energy you had when you got pissed at me.

She got mad because I was angry that they aired our shower conversation on TV. Everybody around the nation and Canada saw shadows of our naked bodies behind the condensation on the shower doors. Who wouldn't be pissed about that? Especially if you don't know that there's cameras in there? And it was planned?

Fuck all that.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" she folds her arms with that champagne glass held firmly in her right hand.

"You. You're what's wrong with me, Kyra. I ain't making myself look stupid again. The whole US already sees me as a joke."

Her decorated, freshly trimmed eyebrows scrunch together as she confusingly watches me. She deeply sighs and throws her arms in the air as if she's the one that should be tired.