Welcome Back!

Welcome back to this crazy world I've created! So glad you could come and see what I came up with again!

I for real said I wasn't going to make a second book and here I go again!

******BEFORE YOU READ THIS, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, READ WORLD WE CREATED FIRST!******

This book is the 2nd book to the partnered series. World We Created is the first. It's best to read that book first so you understand what's happening here...but I also can't tell ya what to do...

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Im so excited about this one because it's a bit more messy. I can't wait to get to those parts.

I want to do a few housekeeping things because that's just how it works on Wattpad. Lol

-Updating schedule: I don't have one for this book. I write what I want (I'm good). I'll be updating whenever I feel like it. I hope I even stick this one out.

-Trigger warnings: SEX (because it's two consenting adults that will more than likely bump uglies. Beware if you are not mature enough to read stuff like this: non-shamefully, there's barely any in here), mentions of mental illness, bullying, and basic human right standpoints. I can't even say political because it's not but if you're triggered by it, there's your warning.

-Please don't steal my work. This book is only meant for Wattpad on the oncetheywrite account. Oncetheywrite is the writer of this book and we writers on this platform write for y'all for free. You want to write something similar, you feel inspired, please do so just make sure you give some kind of credit.

-Yes this books was heavily influenced by Givēon's All to Me song. Look it up on YouTube if you haven't heard it before. It sets the tone of the book.

-I'm entirely grateful for anybody reading this book. I just want y'all to be aware that this book...ugh. I gotta say it. Just because this book got black folk in it don't mean everybody can't read it! Okay? There, I said it. You may not get some of the lingo or whatever, you may get uncomfortable, and that's a good thing. Use it as a learning opportunity. Don't run away from it, okay?

-Constructive Criticism is fine with me but little picky grammatical errors and negative comments are not tolerated, okay? Take that somewhere else. Again, this is my world you've stepped into and us writers on this platform write for y'all for free. For your enjoyment. Respect that, okay?

I really hope that's everything. I also hope you all enjoy this book. It is a slow burn so you gotta be patient with me but we will eventually get to the messy shít.

Once again, I'm so grateful and excited for you all to be here. Thank you for even giving my book a chance and hope you all enjoy it, learn from it, and resonate with it!

Happy first day of summer!

With Love, Rena