XVIII

Edward and Jasper had made their way to the fight, Seth pushing Quinn and Ezra behind him as he sniffed the air.

"Seth?" Bella stepped forward, an evil grin on her face as she stared at Ezra. "You smell like shit."

"Fuck you." Bella sneered, more confident that she had the upper hand now that she was immortal. Foolish.

"Isabella, I will kill you if you lay a hand on her." Quinn said as she glared the girl down.

"It's Bella!" She snapped, Riley and another boy appearing on either side of her. They backed them towards the campsite, Seth growling and keeping them from getting too close.

"Riley, Sin. She's just using you guys." Ezra spoke, the two boys pausing. Neither of them expected to be spoken to, especially with such a soft tone. "Do you think either of them really care about you guys?"

"Don't listen, Riley." Victoria hissed as she appeared, completely disregarding the other boy. "I told you about their mind tricks."

"I can read her mind, so I know what she actually thinks of you." Edward and Jasper had come back, giving them the advantage again. "She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about, not you."

"Sincere, I'm sure you don't wanna die again." Ezra spoke to the boy directly, seeing the doubt in his eyes. He looked down, trying to force himself to go along with Victoria's plans. "We can help you. You don't have to go through this new life alone."

"You're dead." Riley hissed as he lunged, Seth jumping up and tackling him. The boy roared when the wolf took a bite out of his hand.

"If you really don't wanna do this, I suggest you wait in the tent." She hadn't taken her eyes off of the boy, Sincere nodding as he quickly made his way into the safety of the tent. Ezra sighed and cracked her neck, her eyes blazing red as she appeared behind Victoria and Bella. "Pick one."

"Oh, I've got the redhead." Quinn said as her hands glowed, Ezra pushing her towards her mother. Bella whirled around, now a little frightened.

"You want her." Jasper said, Victoria freezing in place. "You want me to feel the pain you felt when we killed James. When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him to ash. Into nothing."

Victoria let out a yell as she lunged for him, being flung away as Quinn hit her with a spell.

"Yeah, you two go and comfort Sincere. He's scared." Quinn said when she heard the boy sobbing, Jasper and Edward nodding as they headed for the tent.

"Come on, hit me. You've finally got strength." Ezra taunted as she walked around Bella, the girl clenching her fists and jaw. "Do it. Pussy."

She swung out, Ezra grabbing her wrist and flinging her into a tree as she laughed. Quinn was practically fist fighting Victoria, dodging her snapping jaws as Seth dealt with Riley.

Bella snarled as she lunged for her, Ezra knocking her straight in her jaw. Her face cracked, the girl screaming as she repeatedly lunged at her sister.

Quinn screamed.

"What the fuck did you do." Ezra froze, seeing her mother slumped down and groaning by a tree as Victoria stalked towards her.

" Ezra froze, seeing her mother slumped down and groaning by a tree as Victoria stalked towards her