IV

"Animal attacks? Okay, I get that this isn't Arizona, but it's still extreme for Forks

"Animal attacks? Okay, I get that this isn't Arizona, but it's still extreme for Forks." Quinn and Ezra were in the kitchen making dinner, the two flowing from topic to topic quickly. "Oh, uh, I may or may not have a crush on someone."

"I hope not. No one in this town's good enough for my little girl." Charlie gruffed from the door, Ezra running over to give him a hug. "Smells good."

"Fried chicken, ox tail, and rice and beans." Ezra said as she took his coat and placed it in its spot. Charlie smiled a little before heading over to kiss Quinn, looking around.

"Where's Bella?"

"Hooking up with Mike at some party." Ezra immediately answered, shrugging it off. "Probably more."

"Oh god, Renee's gonna kill me." Charlie sighed. They had agreed to try and keep Bella under control, but after Ezra beat her in school they already knew it was going to be nearly impossible.

"She should've punished her instead of letting it continue." Ezra shrugged, her phone ringing. Her eyes lit up, answering the phone. "Papa Phil!"

"Hey kiddo. How's Forks treating ya?"

"A-okay."

"Heya Phil, did you know that Ezzie here has a crush already." Charlie piped up, Ezra gasping as she spun around to look at her father, who was grinning widely.

"Well sheriff, I might have to come up and show off my swing sometime then." The adults laughed loudly as Ezra covered her face with a whine, embarrassed.

"I'm gonna dig my grave now." That made them laugh more as Quinn pinched her cheek, Ezra laughing with them this time.

"So...."

"Okay, your bed was so comfy!" Angela had fallen asleep when Ezra went to help make dinner, being woken up by the smell of food. They were now at school, waiting on Alice to arrive before heading inside.

"Ezzie! Angie!" Alice greeted them happily, the three girls hugging each other excitedly.

"Next time Ezzie has a sleep over, you have to come." Angela said as they headed into the building, excitedly rambling on about her room as Ezra was grabbed by Bella.

"Where's Edward?" She sneered, Angela and Alice stopping when they noticed Ezra wasn't beside them. "It's been almost a week."

"He's probably scrubbing his skin to get rid of your touch." Ezra snarled, ripping her arm away from her as a look of disgust filled her eyes. "Don't touch me."

"Fine, I'll just go talk to Jasper." Bella said with a grin, Ezra shrugging. That wiped the grin off her face. "You don't care!?"

"I mean, he probably won't even look at you." Ezra shrugged again, waving in Jasper's direction. "But go on. He's a single guy, not in a relationship, and probably not even looking for one."