XI

"Mmm, fuck." Ezra gasped as Jasper kissed down her neck, her back arching as her eyes fluttered closed. His lips met hers again, one hand going around to cup the small of her back while the other gripped the sheets next to her head.

"You're so intoxicating." He muttered against her lips, Ezra smiling before a knock on her door was heard.

"I know what you're doing, hate to interrupt, I really do." Quinn's voice rang out, Ezra giggling as Jasper scrambled to get off of her. The last time someone knocked on the door, Charlie had nearly blown a hole in the wall with his gun. "But y'all have school. And Ezra needs to eat."

"Yes ma'am." Jasper called back, pulling her in for another kiss before sneaking back out the window. "See you at school, darlin."

"See you then." Ezra said as she closed her window, fixing her appearance again before heading out. Quinn wiggled her brows, the two of them giggling quietly.

"Okay, on a serious note, your blood needs to stay in your body. Not his." Charlie grumbled when he caught sight of the healing bite mark on her neck, Ezra nodding as she got her plate.

"I'll be sure to tell him that." She promised, happily eating the breakfast Quinn cooked. "But not too sure he'll listen."

"Well, me and Mr. Bullet will make him."

"My dad says that my blood stays within my body, or you and Mr. Bullet are gonna have a talk." Ezra said when she got over to Jasper, Emmett laughing loudly as Jasper pouted a bit.

"You horny bastard! You got a blood kink now?" Emmett chortled, Ezra's mouth dropping as she hit his arm.

"Cannot believe you just said that." The loud sound of Bella's truck cut through their mini argument, Emmett smirking and nudging Ezra as Bella started towards the school.

"Hey, Bella! Is that a gray hair I see?" The group bursted out in laughter when Bella shrieked and checked her appearance, glaring at them when she found nothing.

"That's not fucking funny!" Rosalie stood in front of her mate and glared at her, Bella turning and heading into the school.

"I would've said worse." Ezra admitted as she laughed a little, the two of them slapping hands.

"Jake!"

"Ezzie!" The two of them slammed into each other, hugging each other tightly as Jasper watched with a scrunched nose. "Dad convinced me to get Bella a present."

"Oh, poor baby." Jacob nodded, showing her the dream catcher he had got for Bella. The warning bell sounded midway through their conversation, Ezra groaning in annoyance. "I hate school."

"At least you graduate soon." Jacob said as they hugged again, the two of them finally parting ways.

"Now you smell like wet dog."

"Aw, my poor cowboy." Ezra mock pouted before kissing his cheek, heading into her class as Jasper crossed his arms and headed to his.

" Ezra mock pouted before kissing his cheek, heading into her class as Jasper crossed his arms and headed to his