𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Jasper's literally losing his shit." Alice huffed as she made it back to Ezra's house, fed up with her brother. "He's throwing a tantrum!"

Ezra did go to college, in fact, she made it to a university. She'd gathered all the money she'd saved, and a few hundred from Charlie and Quinn, and bought herself a house in the woods. In Vermont.

"Who can blame him? I'm surprised he hasn't come kicking my door down yet." She muttered, looking up from where she was scrubbing the floor. Alice narrowed her eyes at her. "Okay, so I was being dumb with knives again? It's-"

"We're going back to plastic!"

"I'll just buy new ones!"

"What took you guys so long?" Rosalie hissed when they appeared in her room. The family still resided in Forks, though no one knew they were there. "You have thirty minutes to get ready now!"

"I could walk out there in a trash bag and he'd still look at me like I hung the stars in the sky for him." Ezra scoffed as they rushed around to get her dressed for the wedding. "Are the Volturi here?"

"Yes. No, we're not letting you flirt with Jane again. Jasper's jealousy was so strong everyone was affected." Alice said, her and Rosalie stepping back to admire their work. "Great! Heels on, let's go!"

"Okay, okay! I'm goin!"

"You look beautiful, darlin

"You look beautiful, darlin." Jasper whispered as they danced, looking at Ezra with nothing but pure love and adoration. Ezra beamed, hugging him closer and closing her eyes as he pressed a kiss to her head. "Absolutely stunning."

They spent their time on the dance floor whispering to themselves, Ezra blocking out their voices so the other supernatural beings wouldn't be able to hear them. They looked at each other with love, held each other gently, and kissed softly.

Some people joined them on the floor, others took pictures and videos.

"Aw, don't cry." Quinn pouted and wiped Charlie's tears, the man sobbing as he recorded their moment.

"I-I still don't like him." She rolled her eyes, Finn running over to Jasper and Ezra. They both grinned, picking her up and sitting her on their arms as they continued to dance. "I'm losing it..."

"Hold it together, Char." Quinn chuckled and rubbed his shoulder, Charlie taking a deep breath before crying again.

"My baby girl's all grown up!"

"Yeah." Ezra laughed as the barrier she put up popped thanks to Finn, nuzzling her nose against her sister's cheek. "She is."

"....if he gets her pregnant I'm shooting him."

"Not if I stab him first, hun."