XV

Jasper had made the foolish mistake of going over to pick up Ezra after their events for the last few days. Now he was running around the house, dodging Charlie's bullets and Quinn's spells. Ezra was trying to get them to stop as she held her baby sister, the child sleeping soundly in her arms.

"We have to get to school!" Ezra gasped when Jasper went down with a groan, Quinn cheering triumphantly as she ran over to him. "Are you okay?"

"He'll be fine, it's just a little pain." Quinn dismissed, taking her child from her daughter to allow her to comfort her mate. "I've just gotten rid of his fangs-"

"They don't have fangs." Ezra said, Quinn blinking at her.

"Really? That's lame." She said, Charlie coming up to them after he put his gun away. "Well, I made him human for today. No more blood drinking until this time tomorrow."

Jasper winced as he sat up, the only difference being the blood part. Everything else about him was the same.

"Have a great day at school, my little assistant." Ezra had technically graduated already, so she was just at the highschool as an assistant.

"What a great way to start the morning."

They were sitting at the lunch table, Ezra's legs propped on his

They were sitting at the lunch table, Ezra's legs propped on his. Isabella was off to Arizona, so they didn't have to worry about her.

Angela was addressing a small pile of envelopes, Ezra having another pile in front of her to help her. Mike was trying to help Jessica come up with a speech, and Lauren and Tyler were on the other end planning a date night.

"My fellow students! Cool, right?" Angela scoffed, Ezra shrugging a bit. "Wow, okay. Right? We are the future! Anything is possible, if you believe!"

"Eh." Ezra offered, Mike writing some more things down before tearing the page out.

"Nice, blah blah blah. Perfect. You've got yourself a speech." He said as he handed the page to Jessica.

"Yeah, this will be my speech....when I want everyone to throw their diplomas at my head. So...thanks." Jessica said as she crumpled the paper and tossed it away. Jasper was absentmindedly rubbing Ezra's legs, reading through another war book as he tuned them out.

Alice and Edward approached, taking the seats near Jasper and Ezra as everyone besides Angela looked at them in shock.

"I decided to throw a party." Alice announced to the table, a small smirk on her face. "After all, how many times are you gonna graduate high school?"

Ezra and Angela huffed a laugh, Jasper looking over at his mate fondly.

"A party? At your place?" Jessica asked her, Alice nodding as the girl narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "I've never seen your house."

"No one's ever seen their house." Eric scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Another party, Alice?" Ezra asked, glancing over at the girl. Alice smiled and nodded. "Thought you were too busy planning Eddie's birthday."