V

"Okay then, Fast and Furious. We're at school." Emmett laughed as he and Ezra hopped out of the Jeep, Jasper pulling her car into the parking spot next to it.

"Not my fault Jazzie was trying to race me." Ezra shrugged and Jasper rolled his eyes. She was right, but he thought she wouldn't notice until he was in front of her. "Made me sixth sense tingle."

"And let's talk about your piano skills." Edward joined the conversation, Alice wrapped in his arms. "A 'little something' would be a childrens song."

"I played a childrens song." Ezra waved them off as Angela stood next to her, the girl riding with Rosalie.

"You played Beethoven." She shrugged.

"It put me to sleep all the time." Ezra said before her head snapped to the side, meeting Bella's glare with one of her own. "Wha-"

"Ez." Angela nudged her and tried to pull her away as Bella approached, Ezra not moving.

"You're a whore." Bella spat when she got close enough, staying out of Ezra's reach.

"Takes one to know one, huh?" She replied with a snarky grin. "And how did your pea sized brain come up with that?"

"I bet you already screwed around with the whole family and that's why they're around you."

Jasper didn't like her insulting his mate

Jasper didn't like her insulting his mate. Especially with stupid and unrealistic accusations.

"Aw, is someone mad she got rejected twice?" She spoke to Isabella in a mock baby voice, pouting a little. He could feel the hatred bubbling off of the other girl in waves, so he calmly walked over to his mate and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Don't you have something to be doing? I mean, we got here early and everything." He didn't spare a glance at her 'sister,' instead bringing Ezra's attention to him.

"No. I just like getting here early." And she was calm again. Relaxing into his hold without a second thought. He smiled and shook his head, turning and steering her back towards his siblings.

"Teach me your ways." Angela said when they got closer. "I've been searching for new ways to get her to leave a situation."

"There was no situation. Or else she would've been standing closer." Ezra shrugged, laughing when Isabella almost fell on her face. "The only thing she wanted to do was run her mouth."

"Jazz..." Edward mumbled, nodding off to the side. Alice had seen something.

 Alice had seen something