III

"If the bitch ain't want her nose broke, then tell the bitch to stop swinging

"If the bitch ain't want her nose broke, then tell the bitch to stop swinging." Ezra shrugged as she sat at her desk, surrounded by homework. Quinn sighed as she walked over and hugged her, kissing the side of her head.

"I know you. And believe it or not, you're better than ever." She said softly, Ezra pausing as she listened. "Having you fight back is better than you letting her abuse you. The only thing you actually need to work on is learning how to stop. But you're doing great, and you're maturing very fast."

"I....uh, I got the job." Quinn squealed and hugged her tighter, feeling a few tears hit her arms as Ezra kept her voice even. "I start next week, so, uh, don't miss me too much."

"That's awesome, honey! Did you tell Phil?" Ezra nodded, remembering how the man told her he was proud of her, and that he couldn't wait to see her become someone great.

"I told dad too, but he's still a little worried about me over working myself." Charlie had actually cheered when she told him she got the job, but gave her a stern talking to about setting her boundaries.

"Saved the best for last?"

"Always, Momma." Ezra closed her eyes as Quinn kissed her head again, the woman leaving to prepare dinner as the teen continued on with her work. She was ready to finish high school, especially after dealing with Bella.

Ezra sighed and stretched after thirty minutes, sniffing the air as her stomach rumbled. She was practically watering at the mouth, choosing to watch some TV while waiting on dinner to be ready.

"It's all your fault!" Bella burst into the room, a splint on her nose as she glared at her sister, who didn't even look at her. "He was too busy talking to his brother about you that he didn't even notice me!"

"Don't know, don't care." Ezra sighed as she turned the TV up, Bella stomping childishly.

"Edward! He was too busy talking to the blond one about you to even ask if I was okay!" She whined, Ezra shrugging halfheartedly. "Ugh! I hate you!"

"Right back at you." Ezra said as she slammed her door closed, her brow twitching as she continued to watch her cartoon.

" Ezra said as she slammed her door closed, her brow twitching as she continued to watch her cartoon