55 ~ Scarlett

Y/N POV

Dinner with Jarnie was amazing to say the least. She's so full of life and love. She's supportive and she's a great listener. She's all the things I hoped I could have had from my mom before she passed. But I guess I'll never know.

We spend the next day finishing up packing and other travel stuff so we can head to New York for a day. We are flying in early Sunday and leaving late evening the same day so we can spend some time in Boston with my family before we head to Italy.

I make a few calls to make sure everything will run smoothly in LA and in New York while I'm traveling with Lizzie and Pam assures me she has me covered. I should pay her more.

Lizzie seems to be very excited about all our traveling and I think a part of it is the fact that we are almost fully out. She hasn't told her dad yet but she's pretty sure he will say that he likes girls too and that will be it. So she's planning to facetime him to tell him.

I wonder about their relationship. She doesn't talk about him a lot but when she does it's clear she loves him a lot. I think having the support from her mom is helping with any fear she has about telling her dad.

I'm excited to get back to New York and see the twins, I miss them a lot. Before I reunited with their sister I swear I saw them once a week for lunch. I've been in LA for a while now, and now that I think about it Lizzie might be the sole reason.

Sure I had Harry and Lauren come to keep me busy for a few weeks but both of them easily could have worked with me in New York. The truth is, I didn't want to be away from my Sunshine.

So, I'm eager to return to the place I feel most comfortable, behind wherever Lizzie is of course.

When we board the flight Sunday morning, Lizzie grabs my hand and squeezes to get my attention. "Are you excited, bug?"

"So excited. I get to see the twins and check on my apartment." I respond and she smiles.

"Oh? The twins? You mean MK and Ashley. Mk...the one you kissed." She asks and I realize her smile was a sarcastic one.

"Um...yes the twins who I love as sisters and would never kiss again." I assure her and she sighs, rolling her eyes a little bit.

"Well, I have a surprise for you." She states simply and I lean closer to her slowly to kiss her cheek. When my lips make contact and stay for more than three seconds she smiles and playfully pushes me away.

"What is my surprise?" I ask and play with her fingers on my lap.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it?" She teases and I pout. "Go to bed." She teases and pushes my head away when she sees I'm leaning back to give her another cheek kiss.

"Let me kiss your cheeks." I request calmly as we play fight in our seats. She gives up and lets me leave lots of kisses on both her cheeks, a smile slowly growing on her face.

"You're a child." She complains, her voice laced with love.

"I love you." I reply simply and kiss her cheek again.

"I love you too, Ot." She responds and puckers her lips in my direction. I kiss her happily and she giggles as I nuzzle my face into her neck.

"Night night." I whisper.

"Night baby." She responds and opens her book.

When we touch down in New York I can't stop smiling. Even if JFK is a hellhole I still can't help but be excited to be back.

We head to baggage claim to wait for a big joint suitcase we packed. The thought makes me smile. I love that we are sharing a suitcase. It's like we're a married couple.