52 ~ Don't Wanna Say

Lizzie POV

I'm glad we chose to spend the day together at home. It was so relaxing and I finally got to ask her the question I've been holding back. It makes sense for her to move in though. She isn't in LA much so she shouldn't have to pay for an apartment she barely uses. I mean I know it's not a huge issue for her but still...I want her here with me when she's in LA.

It's now Wednesday and we are back at the studio. Y/N finished Circe last night and demanded I read it so I get comfortable on her couch to get started while she works in the studio with Lauren.

I'm a little distracted by that thought. Y/N is in a studio with someone she's been with...in studios.

Calm down Lizzie, it's fine. She ended it. Lauren seems nice. Maybe she's too nice. Maybe she's in there persuading Y/N to I don't know...do things with her.

Wait no stop.

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. I mean. There's nothing wrong with checking in with them. I do that all the time, not just when Y/N is with her ex...someone.

I get up and toss the book onto the couch to make my way there. The closer I get the more I can hear the track playing. As I make it to the doorway Lauren starts singing, Y/N's back is facing me as she does something on the sound board.

Phantom fingertips, Brush against my skin

Shaking with desire, Thinking bout "what if?"

If you go ahead and inch your hand closer to mine

And press your leg against my thigh

Wouldn't that be something? Wouldn't that be?

Wait...are they writing a sex song together? What the fuck? I listen as she records what seems to be the chorus and my eyes can't stop flickering from Lauren to Y/N who both haven't seemed to notice me.

I really want it but

Don't wanna say I want it, Don't wanna say I want it

You should know that I do, I need it badly but

Don't wanna say I want it, Don't wanna say I want it

You should know that I do

What we have has gone unsaid, I can read it in your eyes

When you're looking at me like that, Yeah-yeah, I want it but

Don't wanna say I want it, Don't wanna say I want it

You should know that I do (Don't wanna say, Lauren Jauregui)

The song is...good and I hate to admit it. It's slow and sensual and I hate it. No I don't. But I want to. She starts singing in spanish and I don't understand any of it but I stay in my spot, unable to move to get their attention but not able to leave either.

I don't like how it's making me feel. They are in here...wrting a song about sex...together...and they've had sex so many times... together. I hate it. Before I can leave Y/N spins around in her chair and notices me standing here.

"Hey baby." She greets cheerfully before her smile drops a little. "Hey what's wrong?" She asks as she gets up and rushes over to slide her hands onto my cheeks.

"Um nothing. Nothing." I get out as I step back.

"You look like something is bothering you. Are you okay? You know you can tell me." She whispers as the track stops playing.

My eyes flick to Lauren as she takes off her headphones and makes her way out of the booth. "Oh hey!" She greets with a smile that falters a little when she sees the position Y/N and I are in. I knew it, she does have feelings for her.