Chapter 43 - Bullying

The news that Allan Chien was going to give a speech at the Psychology Academy aroused discussions among the students of the Psychology Academy and Xiang Academy.

"Is it Allan Chien, who’s been a famous psychology genius abroad in the past two years and ranked third on the annual bestseller list of psychology books on his first book?"

"I just read the introduction released by the school. They really introduced him like that. Is he actually going to come to our college to give a speech? What a surprise. Although our school is considered a little famous in China, we don’t have any ranking at all in the world. Why did he come to speak at our academy?"

"Perhaps because he himself is too young, he has just gotten famous some time ago, so he might not have been able to get an invitation from any famous schools all over the world, so he started to practise speeches from an academy like ours to prepare for the future. Right?"

"But even so, there must be better choices. Isn't it better to choose schools in their own country?"

"I just finished reading his book recently, it's really good. It contains a lot of methods and theories about the combination of psychology and aromatherapy. He knows so much about aromatherapy, so maybe he likes our country? "

"That makes sense. Anyway, when he comes to give a speech, he might talk about the reason for choosing our academy for his speech, won't we know by then?"

On the day Alan Chien came to give a speech at the Psychology Academy, many students from Xiang Academy also went to the Psychology Academy to listen to the speech. After all, this genius in psychology had been recognized, and many people were optimistic about him. Although he was not very famous right now, his future was immense.

Sun Qi also took Yi Wei to listen to the speech. Because he had read Alan Chien's book and learnt a lot from it, he admired Alan Chien quite a bit. So when he had the opportunity to hear his speech this time, of course, he would not miss it.

After the two sat down, Sun Qi took Alan Chien's book and spoke with a smile: "I think he must like our country's culture very much. You can feel between the lines that he is a gentle and profound person, especially because he is still so young, I really want to see what he looks like."

"You'll see him later." Yi Wei said with a smile.

Sun Qi nodded, looking forward to the start of the speech.

When the lights on the stage came on, everyone became quiet immediately, and the speaker came out from backstage.

"Hello everyone, my name is Alan Chien, also known as Qi Ran." Qi Ran spoke with a gentle smile on his face: "I am a graduate of this college, graduated three years ago, your senior."

Finding out Alan Chien was not only originally from their country but also a graduate of their college, all the other students were very surprised by this unexpected event, even Yi Wei and Sun Qi were stunned.

Yi Wei specially asked someone to investigate the matter of Qi Ran, but as the time was limited and his eagerness to expose Yi Bo to Sun Qi, other than investigating where Qi Ran was, he did not continue the investigation. Unexpectedly, Alan Chien turned out to be Qi Ran. Yi Wei concluded Qi ran should’ve hidden his real name in order not to reveal his identity and be discovered by Yi Bo.

Amidst the surprise of the students, Qi Ran's speech continued, and the more the students listened, the more fascinated they became. Qi Ran was still quite talented and practical, after all, he was a genius recognized by many psychologists abroad.

Sun Qi felt uncomfortable when he thought about how Yi Bo tried to use him as Qi Ran's stand-in, but the most uncomfortable one out of both of them was Yi Bo so he minded little. And for Qi Ran's speech, although he didn't have the initial excitement at the beginning, he still felt admiration towards Qi Ran.