Chapter 13 - Dreams and Admiration

Originally, Yi Wei was admitted to the School of Economics because of Gu Heng. Although his grades were very good making him rank in the top three in each examination, he was actually not interested in it at all.

While he was a child, the people he admired the most were his adoptive parents. His adoptive parents were extremely powerful psychologists. His adoptive mother's ability to see through a person's inner thoughts was comparable to mind reading. His adoptive father was also the world's number one hypnotic master. When Yi Wei was a child, his biggest dream was to become someone who was as good as his parents. But after returning to Yi's home, he slowly forgot this wish. He also chose the School of Economics because of Gu Heng's persuasion.

Now that he decided to live his own life well, he should also get his dreams back. Even if he couldn't become an individual as good as his adoptive parents, he still wanted to do what he was interested in.

Today, Yi Wei had only come to the class so he could just listen and learn about the course progress. After this course was over, he would go to the teacher and discuss the detailed study plan.

Although Yi Wei had come only to check on the course progress, he listened very carefully and wrote down every key point. However, Yi Xuan, who usually attends classes seriously, felt uneasy after hearing Yi Wei was about to change into a psychology major. Hence he could not concentrate on listening to the class. In the past, he had felt fortunate as Yi Wei learned a different major from him. But now that Yi Wei was about to switch in to the same major as him, this inexplicable panic made him feel especially dissatisfied.

After the course, Yi Wei immediately got up and left to the teaching room to discuss the next study arrangements with the teacher.

He Mingshu and the others waited for Yi Xuan to come out in the lobby. After a brief rest in the lobby, they studied on their own or had one-to-one guided learning by the teacher.

Seeing Yi Xuan's expression was not good, He Mingshu questioned him in confusion. Hence, Yi Xuan told them what had happened a while ago.

"He wants to transfer to a psychology major?!" He Mingshu was surprised and puzzled: "Why?"

"Yes, he is now Chairman Gu's intern assistant. Can he change his major? Or is he not going to be an assistant?"

"How can he become an assistant after changing into a psychology major? That definitely can't be, what is he thinking? It's simply inexplicable to suddenly change his major after becoming an intern assistant of Chairman Gu."

"If he likes to turn around, what does that have anything to do with us? Some people seem very smart, but they are good at playing poorly with a good hand. To put it simply, he can't be Chairman Gu's assistant after changing his major. Isn't it better?"

"That's right, just let him be. We just wait and see the show." Looking at Yi Xuan He Mingshu spoke, "Do you think Yi Wei will definitely beat you if he changes into a psychology major? In this respect, you are definitely stronger than him. Isn't it okay to be a little more confident?"

Yi Xuan reluctantly smiled.

He Mingshu looked at Yi Xuan, "Why do you always have so little self-confidence when you compare with them? It's only because of the messy sports exams and art exam your total score is not as high as his. But what will those exams do? Not to mention in your major, you've always been in the top three of your grade. Don't your teachers often say that you are highly talented and value you very much? Besides, even if he enters the Psychology major, you are already in the third year, it's not like he can catch up with you by plane, right? Have a bit of courage, let him see how powerful his senior is, then we can see how arrogant he will be in the future."