Chapter 45 - Super Gift Pack

"Mom." Walking towards Mi Xue, Yi Wei called out.

Mi Xue stretched out her hand toward Yi Wei. After approaching, Yi Wei held her outstretched hand when she asked, "Are you going home today?"

"Um." Yi Wei nodded: "There’s another class in the afternoon, so I'll go back after class."

The leaders who followed Mi Xue already knew Mi Xue was here for Yi Wei, and the leaders of the Psychology Academy regretted Yi Wei not choosing their school. If Yi Wei chose their school, not only would they get capital investment from the Gu Group, but they would also get golden contacts from Madam Mi Lei. They felt Xiang Academy was simply hit by a super gift pack that fell from the sky this time, which was really enviable.

Qi Ran was also shocked at the fact Yi Wei actually called Madam Mi Lei mother. He now understood why Yi Wei was not angry when he deliberately angered him, confidently saying he disdained joining the study group he had set up.

"Madam Mi Lei, thank you once again for coming to our academy to give a lecture." The dean of the Xiang academy thanked her respectfully.

"I actually came here this time for some reasons, in addition to coming out to relax and see where Yi Wei studied, there’s one more important thing to discuss with the dean." Mi Xue spoke while looking at the dean.

"Madam Mi Lei, please."

"All the content Yi Wei is learning now, I’ve personally confirmed, and I’ll guide him in his studies according to his learning progress, so I hope the academy will not always force him to learn some experience with some half-baked people. "Mi Xue glanced at Qi before continuing to speak to the dean, "Otherwise, when he goes astray in his studies because of this, I will have to help him once again on the right path, which would delay Yi Wei's study progress."

Qi Ran was stunned for a moment. It was obvious these words were aimed at him. All he had been recognized for before, now that he was criticised by Madam Mi Lei, who had the title of the top in the psychology world, made it a little hard to recover.

The dean had also heard about Qi Ran's repeated invitation to Yi Wei on joining his study group, he turned his head to look at Qi Ran, then replied to Mi Xue: "Madam Mi Lei, please rest assured, except for the compulsory courses Yi Wei has to go through, we will not force him to participate in other learning activities outside of his chosen electives."

"If it is the dean's words, I will rest assured." Mi Xue spoke with a smile. "Then I will leave first."

"Madam Mi Lei please go slowly."

With a smile, Mi Xue spoke to Yi Wei, "I'll wait for you to come back so we can have dinner together."

"Okay." Yi Wei nodded. Only after he watched Mi Xue get carried into the car by the female bodyguard, did he leave.

"Yi Wei, come to my office." After the dean finished speaking to Yi Wei, he looked at Qi Ran saying, "Come along too."

Giving a glance at Qi Ran, Yi Wei then followed the Dean to his office.

Qi Ran controlled the hand he wanted to make a fist and calmly followed, keeping up his composure.

In addition to Yi Wei and Qi Ran, the vice dean and the professor who helped Qi Ran make various arrangements were also invited into the office.

The dean looked at Yi Wei before saying, "Yesterday, Chairman Gu called me and asked about what is the need for you to join the study group that Qi Ran set up."

Yi Wei was stunned for a moment, Gu Yueshan was currently busy abroad, but he actually knew about such a trivial matter, and even called the dean himself. Would the dean think he was complaining to Gu Yueshan?