Chapter 33 - Cave-like Tension

After Wei Nanfeng entered the room, he asked the bodyguards to go out and guard, then went over to open the cabinet door.

Sitting up from a pile of scattered roses, Ye Xiucheng looked at Wei Nanfeng angrily before saying, "Uncle, what are you doing?! Do you know, that just now was the most important moment in my life, it was all ruined by you!!!"

"You still dare to get angry at me?!" Gabbing a handful of roses, Wei Nanfeng slammed it on Ye Xiucheng's head: "You are so courageous? Dare to use my authority to mess around in the ancient city. I think you are itchy to get an undue beating, right?"

"I really like him. Today I bet all my determination and self-esteem in my life to confess to him, and it was all destroyed by you!" Ye Xiucheng shouted angrily.

"It's impossible for you to be with him, so stop thinking about it!" Wei Nanfeng spoke.

"I haven't even formally confessed to him and pursued him, how do you know it's impossible?!"

"If I said it's impossible, it's impossible! I saved your life just now, do you understand? How dare you yell at me?!"

"I don't know what you are talking about, but if you don't pay ruining for my confession plan, or I'll go to my grandma to complain!"

"Confession, confession, confession!" Wei Nanfeng was furious, slapping him hard on the head a few times, he then pointed at him before saying, "You want to confess, right? Fine, I'll give you the opportunity. So wait for him to refuse you personally, then you can give up on him"

Yi Wei was about to leave the square, however, shortly after he walked out, Wei Nanfeng's bodyguard invited him to his residence.

Sitting in the small living room, Yi Wei and Sun Qi waited while eating snacks. They hadn't had breakfast yet, but these snacks were delicious, so they ate them directly for breakfast.

Wei Nanfeng walked into the small living room. After sitting down, he looked at Yi Wei before apologizing, "I'm really sorry, Xiucheng doesn't know you and..."

Suddenly stopping, Wei Nanfeng then turned to look at Sun Qi.

Yi Wei asked Sun Qi, "Can you sit in the lobby outside for a while?"

Sun Qi nodded in agreement, then got up with a snack before walking out.

"Xiucheng doesn't know what happened between you and Yueshan, otherwise he wouldn't dare to confess to you even if he borrowed a hundred guts." Wei Nanfeng continued.

"Ye Xiucheng, who is he to Chairman Wei? He can actually use chairman Wei's authority here."

"He's my eldest sister's son. Today is his birthday, so he begged me for a long time before I agreed to let him use my permission. I just didn't expect him to use it this way. After receiving the news yesterday, I rushed over overnight." Wei Nanfeng added: "This kid doesn't have a bad heart. He really likes you. It's just he got a nerve in his head. So sometimes, he just won't back down. Just treat this as doing me a favour. It's his birthday today, please. ....."

"Chairman Wei can be rest assured, I'll talk to him mildly."

"No, I want you to reject him cruelly. Speak more ugly, stab him a few more times in his heart, make him feel worse than a short-term pain, so he could completely kill that heart he has for you."

"Ah?" Yi Wei froze.

"I am mainly worried about Yueshan killing him if he pesters you later. You've been with Yueshan for a while now, so you should know a little about his temper. A woman has a pattern of impulsivity every month, but he has no pattern at all. If he says he is irritable, he is irritable"