Chapter 39 -I can't get it even if I take possession of my body

This was how the morning before Sun Qi came to the main house to find Yi Wei with a suitcase, and Yi Wei brought him into the Haitang Courtyard went.

Yi Wei had been sleeping when he suddenly dreamed that a bug was crawling on his face. After a while, it crawled on his mouth, then on his eyes, and then on his nose.

This made Yi Wei wake up in fright. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Gu Yueshan lying next to him with his head on his side, sliding his fingers on his face making Yi Wei realise this was the reason he had just dreamt something like that.

"Woke up?" Gu Yueshan questioned.

Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan's eyes, blinked once, blinked twice, then once again blinked another time, then silently moved a little to the side.

"Want to fall down the bed?" Gu Yueshan frowned.

"This bed is so big, how could I fall?" With a smile, Yi Wei sat up, then added, "It's late, it's time to get up, I'll go wash."

Gu Yueshan also sat up, hugging Yi Wei from behind. He asked him in his ear: "Why do you have to hide in the bathroom as soon as I show up?"

"...No." Yi Wei moved away a bit while explaining to him: "I...just, I want to go to the toilet."

"You have urgency as soon as I show up? That's a pretty coincidence. Would you like me to help?" Gu Yueshan continued to ask.

"No need! No need!" Turning around in a panic, Yi Wei refused him with his hands against Gu Yueshan's shoulders: "I'm not in a hurry anymore."

"When you were with him, you were very happy. Not only did you double-in pairs*, but you also went to the lake with him. You were still on the boat..."

Yi Wei hurriedly covered his mouth, saying while blushing, "Don't tell me these kinds of things."

Although he did everything, it would still embarrass him when they were spoken out.

Holding Yi Wei's hand with a gloomy light in his eyes, Gu Yueshan added: "You told him you miss him, why won't you ever tell me you miss me?"

Immediately taking his hand, Yi Wei looked up at him before seriously saying: "I miss you too, really."

"You also took the initiative to kiss him and took the initiative to do him..." Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and continued.

Yi Wei immediately put his arms around his neck and kissed him, telling him not to continue talking.

"Do you like him more than me? Or maybe you only like him in your heart and don't even want to see me at all, right?" Still looking at Yi Wei, Gu Yueshan pressed.

"No." Yi Wei immediately denied: "In my heart, you...that is, I mean you...I mean him, you and him are..."

Yi Wei's mind began to get confused, and he didn't know how to express it. The normal personality Gu Yueshan hoped he would not look at them separately, while the manic personality of Gu Yueshan wanted him to look at them separately. In his heart, Gu Yueshan was Gu Yueshan, to him, Gu Yueshan only had one body and one soul. But because of the serious psychological and mental illness, he would change between two different personalities. So when Gu Yueshan's personality was different, he couldn't help but treat him differently.

"Answer me, do you love him or do you love me?" Gu Yueshan asked earnestly.

Yi Wei kept looking at him for a while. After some time, he felt this question was wrong no matter how he answered it. And Gu Yueshan, who had a manic personality, had always been you, me, and him, knocking him out. Since it was useless to reason with him, he might as well just follow his words.