Chapter 31 - Special Treatment

Yi Wei received two roses and two greeting cards every day for four or five days in a row. When he spoke with Gu Yueshan on the phone, he originally wanted to ask if he sent the roses and cards. However, considering he had to rush to a foreign country to personally deal with something, Yi Wei was certain, it shouldn't be a trivial matter. Hence, he might get distracted in case the roses were not sent by him, plus Gu Yueshan's voice sounded a little tired when they spoke. So, Yi Wei planned to wait till he returned home to ask him face to face.

After entering November, there would be a six-day national holiday. In the first three days of each year, the Gu Family School would organize the students to go out together, so the students could go out to play after the busy study, letting their body and mind relax.

As long as a student didn't have a special circumstance, everyone must take part. Another meaning of this kind of group outing was to enhance the contact and communication between students.

Because of the various preparations that have to be made in advance, the willingness to participate form had already been sent out beforehand. Yi Wei decided to attend as he felt the combination of work and rest was important. Reasonable rest and relaxation would bring out better learning.

On the day of departure, Yi Wei sat in his own car and let the driver take him to the venue. The bodyguards followed from behind. When they arrive at the destination, they would hide and disguise themselves.

Sitting next to Yi Wei, Sun Qi looked at his phone excitedly while he spoke, "I didn't expect this group outing to go to the ancient city of Yunfu. It really is to my liking!"

With a smile, Yi Wei responded, "It's the holy place for gamers and foodies, if it weren't so far away, you would definitely want to live there every day, right?"

"That's right, it's a pity my brother has gone abroad to compete, he really doesn't have any good fortune." Sun Qi felt sorry for his brother for two seconds, then immediately started happily planning on what he wanted to eat and play using his mobile.

The car drove all the way to the north, as the ancient city of Yunfu was under the Weixia Mountain. This ancient city of Yunfu in fact was actually built through a partnership between the owners of some game companies. Hence, ordinary tourists could not enter. Only a few game company players who had been members for over two years, or VIP members who paid an annual fee could enter. This time, the reason Gu Family School students could enter was naturally, through a relationship.

After entering the ancient city, it  was as if they had entered a different world. The architectural design and layout inside were all designed according to the scenes in the game. From time to time in the air, there were various big shining birds flying by, which actually were fake, but looked more beautiful than real ones. There were transmission arrays made of lights and projections in the corners and fantastic visual special effects made with high technology everywhere in the ancient city, which were as high as 80% similar to the scenes in the game.

In order to allow the visitors to get a better experience of a feeling in the game, There were various activities the visitors could do in the ancient city. They had arranged a variety of tasks games such as treasure hunts and PKs. Visitors who could play or get lucky enough to win had the chance to actually make a lot of money by doing so. And most of all, the food in the ancient city was famous for tasting good.

This place was called a paradise for gamers. And because of the long vacation, many tourists had come to play.

After all the students arrived, under the leadership of the teacher, everyone entered the ancient city together. Inside the ancient city, most of the rules were similar to those in the game.