Chapter 24 - Don't want to think about work

Gu Yueshan's head was terribly uncomfortable. In order to stay awake, he had unconsciously crushed the teacup he had been holding.

Looking at the blood in his hands, Yi Wei's hands trembled a little, he opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say. Although he knew Gu Yueshan must be very uncomfortable now, he couldn't feel his pain or his feelings. Hence, no words would make sense.

Yi Wei quickly fetched the medicine box and helped Gu Yueshan treat the wound on his palm. After carefully confirming there were no fragments in the wound that had been cleaned, he applied medicine on it then put on a waterproof band-aid.

Standing up, Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan, "Go and lie down in bed for a while."

"It's fine." Gu Yueshan shook his head. Opening his eyes, he patted the place next to him: "You sit with me for a while."

"Don't move." Sitting down, Yi Wei held his hand.

When Gu Yueshan said to sit for a while, he really meant just sitting for a while. Hence the two of them just sat there while saying nothing. But Yi Wei knew although he looked okay, he was not actually okay. He must still be feeling uncomfortable. However, as he couldn't do anything right now, he could only accompany him like this.

About in an hour, both the porridge cooked by Chen Mengying and the soup cooked by Yan Yiyun were delivered. Yi Wei went out to pick them up and brought them to Gu Yueshan, asking if he wanted to eat them.

Bringing the food made by other women to his husband personally, even after knowing these two women had a certain mentality towards Gu Yueshan, Yi Wei's mood was a bit complicated. Although he felt uncomfortable in his heart, he still couldn't just throw away these foods. Even though he and Gu Yueshan were not married because of love, he was serious about cultivating their relationship with Gu Yueshan. He hadn't gotten to the point of being indifferent to this kind of thing.

Yi Wei put the tray on the table before looking at Gu Yueshan and asking, "The porridge was sent by Ms Chen, and the soup was sent by Ms Yan. They both cooked it in person. Which bowl do you want to eat?"

After looking at Yi Wei in silence for a while, Gu Yueshan asked back, "You really dared to bring it in front of me? So which bowl do you want me to eat?"

"They were so noisy... I just...Since I already agreed..." after hesitating for a while, Yi Wei added, "Anyway, I... I think the food made by the Gu family's cooks are not worse than this."

Although Yi Wei didn't say anything frankly about how he didn't want Gu Yueshan to eat, he still expressed his true thoughts. Since Gu Yueshan asked him, he would naturally tell the truth. Something like persuading Gu Yueshan to eat this food, he would never do so.

"Then take it out and let someone throw it away." Gu Yueshan responded, "You don't have to pay attention to those two women. I've already told the housekeeper they won't be allowed to enter the main house in the future."

Yi Wei glanced down. Picking up the tray, he asked the helper to take it back to the kitchen. Anyway, he had done what he had promised them. When the time comes, even if they both questioned him, he could truthfully answer how Gu Yueshan didn't want to eat.

Having the reason of Yi Wei stating he was ill, Gu Yueshan simply gave himself a few days off without going to the company, to take a good rest at home.

In fact, Gu Yueshan just doesn't want to work nor see other people's faces. The only thing he wanted to do was just be lovey-dovey with Yi Wei while cultivating feelings with their child.

Osmanthus and chrysanthemums were in full bloom. On the grounds of recuperating, Gu Yueshan lived in Qingxi Garden. He would hold Yi Wei all day long being intimate, other than for the three meals of the day, he would not let go.