Chapter 41 - Coming Out Failure 2

Today, not only did Gu Yueshan always bring Yi Wei with him throughout the birthday party, but he also only cut the birthday cake with Yi Wei. The people who attended the banquet were all talking in hush-hush, how they were afraid Yi Wei would soon become the Gu family's Chairman's wife. After all, cutting a birthday cake together, which held a special significance, was certainly impossible to do casually with someone random. It at least proved how much Gu Yueshan valued ​​Yi Wei.

However, after the banquet, Gu Yueshan hugged a super-looking beauty and returned to his room, surprising everyone who saw it. After Gu Yueshan hugged Yi Wei into the exclusive elevator on the top floor, they immediately discussed who this mystery woman was.

"Who was that woman Chairman Gu holding? She's so beautiful too!"

"I don't know, there are too many people who came to the birthday party today. I didn't see her in the banquet hall just now, but she's really beautiful."

"This...Isn't Chairman Gu dating his assistant? Why did he suddenly switch to this woman?"

"It turns out Chairman Gu was such a womanizer? His assistant must be crying somewhere now, right?"

"Yeah, just after we thought he was promising, he was immediately thrown aside. No matter who it is, they'll be hit hard."

"The next thing to see is whether the assistant can calm down, or run to Chairman Gu to make trouble."

"Those who can be Chairman Gu's assistants are all with high IQs, and they certainly won't be so stupid to run in front of Chairman Gu to make trouble."

"That's not necessarily true. After all, he's still so young, and he definitely must be spoiled by Chairman Gu. Now that he was suddenly hit, maybe his brain will break and do something stupid."

After entering the bedroom of the suite, Yi Wei took off his glasses. Walking to the bed and sitting down, he spoke with a fully flushed face. "Are you satisfied now? This is something I've never done for him."

Gu Yueshan stood in front of Yi Wei staring at him. This kind of Yi Wei was so beautiful, it made it hard for a person to look away.

Yi Wei endured the shyness in his heart and allowed him to see enough. Anyway, he dressed up like this just for him to see. This was the birthday present he wanted.

Switching on the music, Gu Yueshan reached out to Yi Wei.

Yi Wei looked at his hand, thinking how this person really compares everything, but still put his hand in his hand and got up to dance with him.

"Today you deliberately wanted to be seen by others, so I won't say anything, but in the future, you can only let me see you alone." Gu Yueshan spoke in Yi Wei's ear.

"I only agreed to dress like this because today is your first birthday. So it'll only be this time, not next time." Yi Wei added.

Hugging Yi Wei, Gu Yueshan complained, "He has you most of the time. I only show up occasionally, which is not fair itself."

"Tonight, you can do whatever you want, I won't resist." Yi Wei looked up at him, "But after tonight, will you leave?"

"Sure enough, you like him, right?" Gu Yueshan looked down at Yi Wei, the jealousy and anger in his eyes were very obvious.

"I'm sorry." Hugging his waist, Yi Wei spoke apologetically: "Please understand my difficulties. I am pregnant with a child after all. Only when he is there, can I relax and feel at ease."

Yi Wei felt really guilty and sorry. He should be better for Gu Yueshan who was in his manic personality, even so, he didn't want to always be in fear while he was pregnant with a child.