Chapter 21 - Betrayal?

"Master Yi Wei, I've sorted out all the materials that might be used in the exam." Taking out the information, Deng Song spoke.

"Thank you, put it there, I'll check them later." Yi Wei replied, "And just call me Yi Wei in the future. It won't be good if others hear you call me master."

"Yes." Deng Song answered respectfully.

"Sit down, don't stand." Pointing to the seat next to him, Yi Wei spoke, "Try to get along like friends in the future, which means...be natural and relax. You don't need to be so rigid, otherwise, your cover will definitely be seen through."

"Yes." Deng Song replied after sitting down.

Deng Song was the son of the youngest brother of the main housekeeper. He had been studying at the famous Royal School of Management abroad. This college was not something ordinary people could afford to study or enter. He could go to this school was naturally because Gu Yueshan arranged it for him. Not only did the rest of the Gu family not know about this, but they also had no clue on how he was the nephew of the housekeeper.

After returning to China graduating from his studies, he moved to Haitang Court as an intern assistant of Gu Yueshan. He really was at Secretary Wu's side to learn and also distracted others' attention from Yi Wei. While assisting Yi Wei, he would also give him a cover.

Yi Wei chose to enter the Xiang Academy, but he didn't want other people to enter the Xiang Academy because of his choice. So he told Gu Yueshan he hoped he could let the others choose the academy by themselves. And the others, even with the right to choose, still chose to enter the Xiang Academy as well. They felt if Yi Wei, as Gu Dong's assistant, chose the Fragrance Academy, there must be a reason. Plus, as they served Chairman Gu's think tank, no matter which college they were in, they would definitely get better training.

And what they thought was accurate. After they made their choices, in order to train them better, Gu Yueshan arranged for someone to negotiate with the college leaders and invested in the school, so they would have more input in the college.

Yi Wei was very grateful for everything Gu Yueshan has done for him. He now felt Gu Yueshan was unilaterally planning to treat him well. As he could not give him anything back, for the time being, he would work hard to become more powerful. Not only to change his own destiny but also to change Gu Yueshan's as well.

After reading the materials, Yi Wei went to Gu family school to make the last preparations for the upcoming entrance exam.

Most of the students had gone on vacation or home to rest, only a few students continued to stay at school to study against the race of time. The fact Deng Song moved into Haitang Court as Gu Yue's intern assistant, even though most of the students had already started taking vacations, quickly aroused everyone's discussion.

Yi Xuan used to go on vacation with his family at this time of the year, but he did not go this year. Instead, he continued to study at home lengthening his daily study time.

"Yi Wei." Yi Xuan walked over to Yi Wei.

Stopping, Yi Wei looked at him.

"There's still half a year. You must be entering the Psychology Academy, right?" Looking at Yi Wei, Yi Xuan spoke seriously: "I'll wait for you in the Psychology Academy. This time, I'll definitely win. I definitely won't let you overtake me."

Yi Wei smiled, "You don't need to wait for half a year. I'm going to take the entrance exam soon, but where I want to enter is not the School of Psychology, but the Xiang Academy."

"Xiang Academy?!" Yi Xuan exclaimed in shock, "You are going to the Xiang Academy to study psychology?"

"Yes, I accept your provocation, but I always prefer to speak with strength. Whoever is better, we'll see the difference in the future." After finished speaking, Yi Wei continued to move forward.