Chapter 16 - One person Singles out a Group of People

Yi Wei returned to China with Gu Yueshan in a cheerful mood. He knew very well that the road ahead would not be smooth. There would always be setbacks, while he would continue to face people he hated at Gu Family's house. As he was pregnant with Gu Yueshan's child, he would have an endless variety of disturbances after the child's birth. But none of this could stop his determination to be happy in his life. Besides, with Gu Yueshan as his backing, if he joined forces with Gu Yueshan, he could definitely hold all these people in his palm. Before that, he would work harder to strengthen himself as soon as possible.

In the Gu Family school, Yi Wei was having lunch with Sun Qi.

"Did you feel happy learning aromatherapy and perfume mixing?" Looking at Sun Qi, Yi Wei asked: "Learning what you are interested in and being in the top few of your grade proves you are also very talented. Will I also feel more happiness in the process of learning?"

Sun Qi froze for a moment, "Is there a sense of happiness? Well, there must be, but the entire process is very painful. If there's no new breakthrough, then it's just hard perseverance that tests perseverance, ability and talent. If you persist till you get a breakthrough, then happiness will explode, but the prerequisite is whether you can persist in the hard process."

"I never felt happiness or contentment, even when I took the first place before. I really want to know what it feels like." Yi Wei looked at Sun Qi, "Then what's your goal? To what extent do you want to achieve?"

"Goal?" After thinking for a while, Sun Qi spoke with a smile: "When it comes to goals, I have to mention my idol, a genius among geniuses, the world's top perfumer and aromatherapist Meng Yang, you definitely must know him, right?"

Yi Wei replied, "Are you talking about that legendary Meng Yang who is less than 30 years old from Xiang academy? I'm about to buy his book recently."

"Yes, it's him, he's only twenty-six years old, super awesome!" Sun Qi sighed, "If you want his books, I still have a lot of them collected and unopened. I'll give it to you tomorrow."

Yi Wei looked at the time, "I should go to the company, let's talk again next time."

"Oh, alright." Looking at Yi Wei's back, Sun Qi wondered why he suddenly had become interested in Fragrances.

After he finished the allocated work given to him at the company, Yi Wei went back to the lounge to continue his studies. Turning on the computer, his hand paused for a moment, then entered Meng Yang's name.

When Yi Wei finished reading all the personal information about Meng Yang which had been made public until now, he sighed: "It's really amazing. Having such a strong sense of smell, it's like he is not a human being at all. With such outstanding personal ability, he's even the Luo Group's Chairman's partner. Plus, he already has two children. There have been rumours they are very affectionate. This is a so-called winner in life, right?"

Although he didn't enter Xiang Academy specifically to study aromatherapy and perfumery, as long as he made achievements in psychology while going farther and standing higher with his own ability, Yi Wei thought maybe one day he could be able to meet this legendary figure.

Closing the page, Yi Wei opened the learning materials, then started his learning with concentration.

One and a half months have passed in the blink of an eye. As it was the last ten days before vacation, the teachers and students were to arrange their own breaks. Before the real vacation, Gu Family school would conduct another small assessment as well. In addition, the third-year students of Gu Family's high school would enter the university half a year in advance according to the usual practice.

The elementary school, junior high school and high school run by the Gu Family was located far away from the Gu family estate. Only the university department was next to the Gu family estate. In a sense, being able to enter a Gu family's school was already considered half a success.