Chapter eleven- the purpose of life

*charlies pov*
When we wake up, it is 7:30 pm. I look over to Meghan. She is still sleeping so I go into her kitchen and grab a pack of skittles that I bought. I leave a trail of skittles that leads to the patio, where I have set up a blanket fort. There is a portable DVD player and all her favorite movie. I bought some fairy lights and strung them up. Now I wait for Meghan. I play on my phone until I hear the back door open. She has a handful of skittles from inside.
"The rainbow tastes good" she says and hugs me. "Oh how I adore you" she snuggles next to me.
"Oh, Meg. You will never understand how much I love you my darling." I kiss her. She kisses me back shortly and I whine. She pops a skittle into her mouth. I get comfortable and she rests her head on my chest. The movie player doesn't work so I took it inside while Meghan stayed in the tent. When I get back in I blush deeply. She is completely naked! I get undressed and then I get under the blankets with her. I hope her neighbors can't hear us. I kiss her addicting lips. She giggles, her hands on my chest. My fingers are tangled in her long hair. I kiss her again, and again, and again. She pulls away and gets dressed.
"Don't be like that. We've got shit to do" she says when she sees my pouty face. "I'm not joking we are supposed to meet Emmy and Ashlee at the club in an hour. She leaves me to get in the shower. I get in after her, while she does her makeup. (A/n: The outfit Meghan is wearing is the one in the picture a.k.a the outfit she wore to preform at the I heart radio music awards). She looks stunning. Meanwhile I'm over here wearing a black teeshirt and dark blue jeans. Okay so we are in the car and Meghan is singing to some random cd I never heard before.
"How have you never heard this?" She continues singing.
"I don't know" I honestly reply. She just shrugs and continues singing. She's so adorable. Finally we pull up to the club and I pay the valet. Meghan bounces through the club, looking for Emmy and Ashlee. I go to the bar and get a drink. Meghan told me she didn't want one so I just take a sip and look for her. I find her in the corner talking to Emmy and Ashlee. I walk over to them and hug Meghan from behind. Ashlee awes and Emmy fake gags. I kiss Meghan's neck. "I love you" I say. She smiles.
"If you count the words in the dictionary, that still won't be enough to describe how much I love you, Charlie." I kiss her temple and sit on a chair next to them. Meghan sits on my lap, but continues to talk to Emmy and Ashlee. After about three hours we leave. I can drive because I only had that one drink. When we get home Meghan changes into pajamas. She stands in the living room flipping through channels on the tv. I hug her from behind. She drops the remote and leans her head back. I kiss her jawbone, right under her ear. She shivers and leans into me more.
"God damn I love you" she whispers.
"Not more than me" I say and flip her around so we are face to face. I kiss her forehead as she hugs me. We sit on the couch cuddling for a while then we fall asleep.

*meghans pov*

God damn I love him. He is literally my life. I never wanted anything more than him. Ever. I wake up and groan. Fucking great! I'm on my period. This time I hope I'm not as bitchy to Charlie. My stomach is fucking killing me, I know what will make this better. I go to the freezer and grab the pint of mint chip ice cream and a spoon. I knew it was gonna happen today, I don't know why I didn't prepare. I sit back next to Charlie. He wakes up.
"What happened" he asks.
"Being a woman fucking sucks. First we have huge sacks of fat on our chest that gets in our way, then we are judged by everyone for what we look like and lastly we get an annoying ass reminder every month to tell us we aren't pregnant." I eat another bite of ice cream.
"Okay. Someone's on their period" he says and scoots a foot away from me. I glare at him. He scoots back over to me and hugs me. I let him. He is literally the only person who I can deal with on my period, the rest of the world better fuck off. I nestle into him and eat my ice cream, cringing with pain every time a cramp comes. We sit on the couch for a while until I fall asleep in Charlie's arms. I wake up crying. Second day is always the worst, Meghan. My mom told me that the first time I ever got my period. She wasn't wrong. I wipe the tears away, only to have them pour down my face again. Charlie was still hugging me and I snuggled closer to him. His grip on me tightens when he feels his shirt getting soaked.
"What's wrong" he mumbles without opening his eyes.
"I'm aggressively cramping-" he cuts me off.
"Say no more" he says and lightly massages my stomach. He makes it feel better. I moan.
"Charlie." I whimper and look at him, it hurts like hell. Tears stream down my face. He pulls me close.
"Meghan Elizabeth Trainor," he holds me at arms length by my shoulders, "I love you more than the time it takes to explain to you how much I love you." I must look confused because he dumbs it down. "I will stop loving you when spongebob gets his drivers license" he hugs me. I cry into him and he keeps massaging my stomach. He is really the best boyfriend ever. None of my other ever wanted to be around me on my period because I am notoriously bitchy. My legs are folded to the side of me and my head lays in the hollow of Charlie's neck while he massages my stomach. I am still crying, but he helps a lot. We sit there for a while. I don't want to do anything today because I feel so shitty. Charlie only leaves my side to go to the bathroom. Once he brought me a heat pad to hold on my stomach when he went to get Chinese food. That's right Chinese, whenever my uterus sheds I crave Chinese. I have a major headache and my stomach hurts unimaginably. I wasn't joking when I said being a woman sucks, but it does have its perks.

-three weeks later-

I am supposed to do a performance tonight at the billboard top 100 awards and I'm really nervous. More nervous then ever before because I am nominated for 9 awards. I hope I win. Charlie is standing with me backstage where I am waiting for five minutes to let the Taylor swift finish her acceptance speech. Of course she won, that girl is fucking talented. I've zoned out and now Taylor is walking off stage. I yelp.
"Holy shit, okay deep breaths Meghan. Deep breaths" I pace back and forth when Charlie cuts me off with a sweet, passionate kiss. He calms me down.
"Your on" he whispers. I nod and take the microphone. John legend joins me and we walk onto stage. We start singing. I'm shaking I'm so nervous. I glance backstage to see Charlie smiling at me. God he is a confidence booster. I finish the song and walk off stage. Charlie hugs me tightly and we sit on a couch backstage. I fall asleep.
"Meghan! Meghan?" Charlie screams. I sit up.
"Yeah" I rub my eyes.
"You passed out" he says worriedly. Woah.
"Why" I ask.
"Dehydrated" he says simply. I nod and chug three bottles of water. Shit, now I have to pee. After I pee Charlie drives us to his house.
"It feels wierd cause we haven't been here in like two months" I announce.
"I know right" he says. It's so cold in here.
"God damn Charlie. It's fucking cold in here!" I shiver and wrap myself in a blanket. He hugs me and I let him into my little blanket ball. We fall asleep hugging.