Chapter eight- undoing the brakeup

*charlies pov*

what have I done? As soon as Meghan left I wanted to un do this so bad. I knock on her door, ukulele in hand. She doesn't answer, so I pull out my key. I open the door to find her asleep in the middle of the room on the floor. She is hugging one of my tee shirts, tear stains on her face. God she's so beautiful. She was right, it hurts like hell. She sent me a text can saying she accidentally said it to her friend Kyle. I believed her but, not completely. I set her ukulele on the kitchen counter and lay on my stomach next to her I stroked her hair gently and she stirred. I got up and left. I sat against the wall facing her door. I played on my phone until I heard her lock open. I stood up and held the flowers I bought her. She opened the door and stumbled backwards when she saw me.
"What the fuck are you doing here" she asked relieved but mad at the same time. I handed her the flowers and stepped inside.
"I miss you. You were so right, it hurts like hell" I whisper as she sets the flowers down. She closed the door and hugs me. I kiss her and run my fingers through her beautiful blonde hair. She wraps her arms around my neck "god your so gorgeous, Meg. I love you so fucking much, it literally hurts." I kiss her. She smiles. She still has a slight fever but she is acting fine. I push her up against he wall. Meghan+ charlie+ wall= two hour make out session. We lay on the floor again, staring into each other's eyes. I hold her hand and we fall asleep, hands linked.
"Char." Meghan sleepily says.
"Mhh" I say, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.
"Char, I had the dream last night. The one where you died" she sniffles. I hug her she falls back asleep and I gently lay her back down and I watch her.

I open the door and Meghan is sitting on the couch, smiling at me.
"Char, char!" She giggles. Little feet pad through the hall.
"Daddy" Emily giggles. I pick her up as Meghan walks over to me.
"How's my favorite two year old doing today" I ask. Emily giggles and I kiss her cheek. Meghan smiles and pinches her chubby baby arm. I kiss Meghan and she kisses me back. Emily wraps her baby arms around my neck and nestles her head into my neck.
"Em, lets go" Meghan says and un hooks Emily from me. She slips her Baby shoes on and puts an adorable dress on her. "Ready" she turns to me. I nod and we get in the car. We turn in the radio. 'All about that bass' comes on. Emily starts singing along as best as she can. Meghan sings and Emily claps.
"Mommy, your song good" she squeals. Meghan coos to her. I hold Meghan's hand as we get out of the car. Emily is sitting on my shoulders as we walk down the stone steps. Emily gasps as we enter the place behind the waterfall. "Petty" she exclaims and wiggles down from my shoulders. Meghan grabs her before she tumbles into the waterfall.
"Not so fast miss Em." Meghan takes a seat next to me and places Emily between us. I look at Meghan playing pattycake with Emily. A loud shot rings out, then another. I sob as I realize someone shot my beautiful Meghan. Emily cries.
"Daddy! Hurt" she says and I look to see she has a large bullet wound in her stomach. I hold her and calm her. Meghan looks at me then Emily. She kisses Emily and so do I. Meghan sobs when Emily goes limp in my arms I kiss Meghan the. She goes limp. O my god, why me, why. I sit there, holding my dead daughter and wife, thinking why this happens to me.

*meghans pov*

Charlie is so fucking cute. I'm looking at him because I'm in the kitchen, being the perfect girlfriend and cooking some romantic toaster waffles. He is sleeping on the ground. He wakes up screaming. I jump back and drop the toaster on the ground.
"Fuck charlie" I say and pick up the now dented toaster. I put it back in the cabinet and take him a plate of waffles.
"Why thank you milady" he fake bows. I smack him in the head with my hand.
"Shut up you dumb fuck" I giggle. We eat the waffles. I wash the plates and put them in the rack to dry.
"Let's just drive" he says.
"Okay Mr. Impulse decisions. Where to" I sarcastically say.
"Anywhere" he says. I nod.
"I can live with that" I say and get dressed. I do my makeup and Charlie gets dressed. We get into his jeep and start driving.

-six hours later-
It's getting dark and my phone died. Charlie's phone is dead too and he doesn't have a charger. We are on some deserted road in the middle of fucking nowhere. The car slows.
"Fuck" Charlie whispers. Oh shit. Out of fucking gas are you kidding me. I lean back in my seat and cry. "stop, Meghan. We are gonna be fine" he says opening his door. I grab his arm.
"Hell no. I'm going with you or we are staying here" I say. He sighs and closes his door. "What are we supposed to do" I ask. He smirks.
"There is a back seat" he says and undoes his seatbelt. I undo mine but make no move to leave my seat. I lean my seat back and tell him to come over to me. He does, thank god his windows are tinted. We make out and then I fall asleep. When I wake up we are in a random car.
"What the hell" I say to Charlie."
"Shh." He strokes my hair. "The nice cop found us and is giving us a ride home" he says. I nod and jump out of the car when we get back to Charlie's house. I start crying. "Angel, what's wrong?" He frowns and answers the door when there is a knock. Ryan pushes past him.
"What the fuck did you do to her" he yells at Charlie.
"Nothing" Charlie defends.
"Fuck of Ryan." I say.
"No Meghan, I want to make sure my baby sis is okay." He takes on a softer tone.
"I'm fine." I wipe my tears away. "I'm just tired and hungry and I don't want to be bothered right now" k say and glare at him. He nods and goes over to Charlie.
"Better take care of her" he says to him. Charlie nods. Before Ryan leaves I yell at him.
"Stop fucking on my couch dick head." He laughs and leaves.
"Do I want to know" Charlie asks and brings me a sandwich. I shake my head.
"Absolutely not" I say. He nods and we sit in silence. I fall asleep with my head in his lap as we watch some movie on Netflix. "Char, I love you" I yawn. He kisses my forehead.
"I love you more, little fucker." I laugh and close my eyes.