Chapter three- concert fails

(A/n: credit to @Delly_88 fort inspiration to write this)
*charlies pov*
I got really scared when Meghan showed up this morning. She was a mess. Crying all night. She only fell asleep for thirty minutes at a time and then woke up to check that I was still there. One time I got up to use the bathroom and I came back to find her sobbing. After that I didn't leave her. Now I'm watching her sleep...not in he creepy way. She's just so...beautiful when she sleeps. She starts to wake up again.
"Shh, Hun, I'm right here." I whisper to her. I feel new wet spots on my teeshirt. Soon, her whole body is shaking with sobs.
"I- I couldn't stop it from happening. I just watched." She cried.
"Honey, please just tell me" I begged. We had established earlier that she wouldn't talk about it. She sat up, crossing her legs Indian style. "I, um, we w-were walking across the s-street. This c-car was coming t-towards us.
You p-pushed me o-out of the w-way but you g-got hit and d-d-died." She sobbed, her words getting more stuttered as she tried not to choke. I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed. She looked at me, her eyes all puffy and red. I kissed her forehead and helped her lay back down. It literally hurts my heart to see her in this condition. She quickly falls back asleep and I find myself getting sleepy as well
-seven hours later-
Meghan has been sleeping for three hours, without waking up. I decide to selfishly steal this moment for myself to go to the bathroom and get a glass of water. Right when I am reaching for the door knob I hear Meghan whine.
"Charlie" she gasps and sits bolt upright. I rush to her.
"Shh. It's okay." I say before she starts crying again.
"Charlie, I'm sorry, it was just. I couldn't save you that was the worst part." She says, tears spilling down her cheeks. I brush them away with my thumb.
"Hey, it's okay. I will never leave you. Meghan, I love you more than anything. Even pizza" I say. That's saying a lot because I would marry pizza if I didn't have Meghan. She looks shocked.
"Pizza" she whispers. I nod she leans against me.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and get some water okay?" I ask. She whimpers but eventually let's me go. I wash my hands and get a cup of water for Meghan, because I know she cried A LOT, so she must be thirsty. When I come back into the bedroom, Meghan is looking at her reflection in her reverse camera. She is lightly touching her puffy eyes. She chuckles and sniffles.
"I probably look so attractive" she says and turns her phone off.
"Your beautiful" I say and hand her the glass of water. She chugs the whole thing.
"Hey, can we go by my house so I can get some clothes" she asks. I nod.
"Yeah let's go" I say. She gets out from under the covers. She kinda just stands there, looking uncomfortable. "What's wrong" I ask her.
"Your gonna think I'm retarded." She says. What? Why would I ever think something as perfect as her could be retarded.
"No, Meghan, I'm not" I say sternly. She takes a deep breath.
"I have to pee." She says, slightly moving from foot to foot.
"Go" I tell her. She slightly shakes her head.
"I cant" she says, blushing deeply. I can tell she is really embarrassed.
"I'm not going without you" she whines.
"Meghan, I can't go into the bathroom with you" I say, trying not to hurt her feelings.
"You don't have to go in, just stand by the door" she whispers, eyes watering. The reality of how much this dream traumatized her hits me. I give in.
"Okay" I whisper back. She perks up and sprints to the bathroom. I stand outside the door. She checks every three seconds too.
"Charlie?" She asks after she washes her hands.
"Yeah" I ask her.
"I'm sorry. This is dumb" she says and opens the door.
"No it's not. I would do anything for you, and you know that," I say and hug her. She nods. Who knew Meghan Trainor could be this insecure? Not me, thats who. We get into her car and guess what song is on the radio? 'Dear future husband', that's what. After singing along to that 'see you again' comes on. We laugh and sing to that.
"Well, I guess the radio wants us to be together too" she says. I nod.
"Meghan, can I be honest?"
"Of course hun" she says.
"I've had a crush on you since the dear future husband video." I admit.
"I know" she replies.
"It was that obvious?" She nods. We pull up to her house and she unlocks the front door.
"Hey I forgot to tell you but the day after tomorrow I have to go to San Fransisco to do the rescheduled show of 'that bass tour'." She says.
"I'll come" I say. She nods.
"Last time we were shooting the Dear Future Husband video and recording Marvin Gaye." I nod. She changes into a red leather skirt and a long sleeved black shirt. She tops it off with a black headband. I look at her. Red turns me on, majorly, and seeing Meghan in it makes me want her more. She spins in a circle as her perfectly curled hair flies up behind her. "How do I look?"
"Amazing" I say as she heads into he bathroom to do her makeup. Currently it is 7:30. I'm planning on taking her to the best Italian restaurant in LA, 'Chau'. I have another part of the night planned too. I spent three weeks, seven hours a day, to set this part up.
- on the way to pt 2 of the date -
We are driving to part two right now. We are listening to the radio and jammin along. Finally I pull off into a canyon. Meghan freezes.
"What the hell" she says.
"Just wait." I lead her down the stair case I made with my own two hands, this one took two weeks. She looks at me like I'm crazy the whole way. She stops me half way down. she spins me around to face her. She is taller than me because she is on the step before mine.
"Charlie, if you are leading me down here to rape me, kill me, leave my body and tell my Megatronz it was an accident and that you tried to save me, tell me now so I can run." I laugh.
"That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard anyone say" I reply and lead her to the bottom. She gasps because there is a beautiful waterfall. I lead her behind the waterfall, where our night waits. It is 9:00. She gasps when she sees that behind the waterfall I have laid out a blanket and lit candles. We sit there. I grab my guitar that I have hidden in a little hole. I strum and start to sing.
When I need motivation
My one solution is my queen
Cause she' stay strong (yeah yeah)
She is always in my corner
Right there when I want her
All these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone
And they say