200

Chapter 200: Mu Sheng Slaps Them on Their Faces

Zhang Jin had malicious features, so spitefulness brimmed from his eyes when he challenged Mu Sheng.

Some viewers felt Zhang Jin had gone overboard by attempting to humiliate a girl like Mu Sheng. However, Zhang Jin's fans quickly defended him.

[Lay off, will you? You have gone too far. You are from the champion gaming team. Don't you have any dignity? How could you speak so rudely?]

[Stop pretending already! Don't tell me you are not interested in seeing Mu Sheng strip? Tsk tsk tsk. I think Mu Sheng ought to be a C cup. I can't wait to see Mu Sheng without her clothes on.]

[Zhang Jin, do it! Play five to six rounds with her so that we can have some perks!]

The male fans kept demanding perks from Zhang Jin. A lot of rich fans even gave Zhang Jin gifts to encourage him.

Zhang Jin started to get cocky when people kept egging him on. Despite the coat Mu Sheng was wearing, it was impossible to conceal her fabulous figure. His eyes glinted as he looked at her online.

"Why don't we play five rounds then? The one who wins three out of five rounds is the winner."

Mu Sheng said mildly, "Sure."

Zhang Jin did not take this bet to heart at all.

The GL Gaming Team members secretly glanced at Zhang Jin. "Jin, do you need our help?"

Zhang Jin shook his head cockily. "It's fine. Just me alone is enough. I will just team up with some fans."

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

It was just a woman, so he was good enough to handle her. He did not need his gaming team.

"Why would I need the GL Gaming Team to take out a female live telecaster? I am the best sniper in the world after all."

The fans loved how confident Zhang Jin was.

[Exactly! To be honest, people keep talking about how good Mu Sheng is. It's about time you make her show her true self.]

[Zhang Jin, show her what a professional is capable of!]

Zhang Jin's viewers were brimming with confidence while Mu Sheng's viewers were terribly worried.

Despite how revolting Zhang Jin was, he was captain of a champion gaming team.

They had already set up a gaming room. Zhang Jin randomly picked a few fans from the live telecast to game with him as they bantered.

C joined the match. Mu Sheng randomly picked two other gamers for the remaining spots.

Zhang Jin and Mu Sheng were at very high ranks in the game, so the other gamers that appeared in the arena were equally good.

Mu Sheng and Zhang Jin's teams chose to land in the north and south respectively after the game commenced.

Even though everyone in the arena was an excellent gamer, Zhang Jin was genuinely a professional. Despite teaming up with amateur gamers, he quickly gained an advantage.

After just ten minutes, Zhang Jin already had almost ten kills. Everywhere he went, his opponents were finished off.

Zhang Jin looked at his death count smugly as the entire map gradually became his territory. "Where is God Mu? Is she still alive? Is she already dead?"

"Nope. I think she just killed an opponent before disappearing. She probably found a hiding place. You are the best, Zhang Jin. You made her so scared that she went into hiding," flattered his teammate as they collected gear.